If you’re looking for a comprehensive guide to operating the Deskjet 3630, look no further than the official HP Deskjet 3630 manual. It can help you troubleshoot problems, customize settings, and optimize its performance. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it.
Please be sure to read and save the entire manual before using or installing your HP Deskjet 3630. Misuse may damage the unit or cause harm or serious injury. Read this manual in its entirety before using the unit, and save it for future reference.
HP Deskjet 3630 features
The HP Deskjet 3630 is a multifunction all-in-one printer with features such as decent print quality and various connectivity that can enhance your printing experience. The Deskjet 3630 is a good printer for family use. There’s no fancy screen, but if all you’ll do is make the odd photocopy, the basic controls, and simple LCD are just fine.
- 4800x1200dpi maximum print resolution
- 1200x1200dpi maximum scan resolution
- 802.11n Wi-Fi
- 158x438x310cm (HxWxD)
- One-year warranty x 1200 DPI
- Output Type Color
|We also have HP Deskjet printer manuals for:
|Deskjet Plus 4152
|Deskjet Plus 4155
|Deskjet Plus 4158
What are the different series of HP printers?
- Deskjet: Entry-level inkjet printers that offer basic printing capabilities for home and small office use
- Envy: All-in-one inkjet printers that offer high-quality photo printing and advanced features like mobile printing and wireless connectivity. They are designed for home and personal use
- Officejet: All-in-one inkjet printers that are designed for small and medium-sized businesses
- Laserjet: Laser printers that are designed for businesses and offices that need high-speed printing and high-volume output