If you’re looking for a comprehensive guide on operating the PWM controller, look no further than the official PWM solar charge controller manual. It can help you troubleshoot problems, customize settings, and optimize its performance. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it.
|File size||611 kB|
For safe and optimum performance, your PWM solar charge controller must be used properly. Carefully read and follow all instructions and guidelines in this manual and give special attention to the CAUTION and WARNING statements. Misuse may damage the unit or cause harm or serious injury.
PWM Solar Charge Controller features
PWM solar charge controllers are designed to regulate the flow of electricity from a solar panel to a battery. PWM stands for “pulse width modulation,” and refers to the way in which the controller regulates the flow of electricity.
PWM controllers can also be used with other types of batteries, such as lead-acid batteries. However, PWM controllers are not suitable for all applications, and should only be used if there is a need to regulate the flow of electricity. This requires an understanding of the PWM solar charge controller settings. All batteries require a different type of charging process.
- 12V/ 24 V system voltages are automatically recognized.
- Charging program options for sealed, GEL, and flooded lead-acid batteries and lithium batteries are available.
- An upgraded 3-stage PWM charging algorithm is adopted. The application of an equalizing charge to the battery periodically or when over-discharged, can effectively prevent the battery from non-equalization and sulfuration, thus extending the battery’s service life with the exception of GEL and lithium batteries.
- With temperature compensation employed, charging parameters can be automatically adjusted with the exception of lithium batteries.
- A wide range of load working modes facilitate the product’s application to different types of street lights and monitoring devices.
- The product provides overcharge, over-discharge, and overload protection, as well as short-circuit and reverse-connection protection.
- A range of parameter settings and power-down saving functions are available, thus requiring no repeated setting.
- The product provides a dot matrix graphic LCD screen and a human-machine interface with 2 keys.
- The user-friendly design of the browser and dynamic interfaces ensures convenient and intuitive operations.
- An optional communication function provides an RJ12 data port output of TTL232 level or blue tooth signals, with the data adopting the standard Modbus protocol, which can be used together with our upper computer monitoring software or mobile phone APP.
- TVS lighting protection is adopted.
Service Contact Information
Email: [email protected]
Document Part Number: MU SCD1230 Rev 1.0