If you’re looking for a comprehensive guide on operating the HP 4155, look no further than the official HP DeskJet Plus 4155 manual. It can help you troubleshoot problems, customize settings, and optimize its performance. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it.
|File size||2.5 MB|
Please be sure to read and save the entire manual before using or installing your HP printer. Misuse may damage the unit or cause harm or serious injury. Read this manual in its entirety before using the unit, and save it for future reference.
HP DeskJet Plus 4155 Features
The HP DeskJet Plus 4155 is a wireless all-in-one printer designed for home environments. It is ideal for occasional printing. Featuring HP thermal inkjet technology and optimized print resolution, this printer makes a good choice for home use. Although the printer has a compact design, it offers a decent-sized flatbed scanner as well as a sheetfed scanner and an automatic document feeder.
- Simple multitasking for home
- Save up to 50% on ink, and never run out
- Simple setup with the HP Smart app
- Worry-free wireless
- Print and scan on the go
- Send mobile faxes with the HP Smart app
- Hands-free 35-page automatic document feeder
- One-year limited hardware warranty
- Compatible HP Ink Cartridges
- Dynamic Security
|We also have HP Deskjet printer manuals for:|
|Deskjet Plus 4152|
|Deskjet Plus 4155|
|Deskjet Plus 4158|
What are the different series of HP printers?
- Deskjet: Entry-level inkjet printers that offer basic printing capabilities for home and small office use
- Envy: All-in-one inkjet printers that offer high-quality photo printing and advanced features like mobile printing and wireless connectivity. They are designed for home and personal use
- Officejet: All-in-one inkjet printers that are designed for small and medium-sized businesses
- Laserjet: Laser printers that are designed for businesses and offices that need high-speed printing and high-volume output