The Yokatta DX-6 is a clock that records employee arrival and departure at the start and end of their allocated shift using a time card. This electronic time clock is used to reliably track staff attendance. It can print on-the-job and off-the-job time automatically and on cards. It can store time record data even if there is a power outage.
Getting the most out of your Yokatta time clock requires some understanding of how to use it. That’s where having the owner’s manual comes in handy. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it.
Please be sure to read and save the entire manual before setting up or using your Yokatta DX-6. Misuse may result in damage to the unit and/or cause harm or serious injury. Download the manual and save it for future reference.
- Power failure backup battery
- 2-color printing accurately identifies tardiness
- Supports 12hr or 24hr time format
- Dual time indicator (Analog and Digital LCD Display)
- Highspeed printing
- 26 times per minute
- Time programmable alarm with musical melody (24 Settings)
- External bell socket (optional)
- Dot-matrix printing technology
- Capable of up to 6-column time entries (AM IN/OUT; PM IN/OUT; OT IN/OUT)
- Auto-detection of correct time card side
- Auto feed and auto-eject of time card
- Built-in perpetual calendar
- Built-in lithium battery
- Uses standard C-9000 time card
- For a maximum of 100 employees
With buttons for setting the time and other functions, as well as a quartz analog clock in the center to show the time. This is a good product for a small factory or office.
|Power Supply||AC220V 230V (50/60 Hz)|
|Dimensions||12.2 x 20.3 x 22.3 cm|
|Accessories||Manual and key|
|Power Consumption||Min. 3W; Max. 20W|
|Printing Speed||26 times per minute (Max.)|
|Mounting Type||Wall-mount or desk-mount|