The Yokatta DX-6 manual is a helpful resource for learning about your device’s features and functions. It can help you troubleshoot problems, customize settings, and optimize its performance. Reading the manual can help you discover new features and get the most out of your time clock. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it.
Download the DX-6 Manual
|File size||188 kB|
Please read and save the entire manual before setting up or using your DX-6. Misuse may damage the unit or cause harm or serious injury. Download the manual and save it for future reference.
The Yokatta DX-6 is a time clock that helps businesses keep track of employee hours. It features a simple design that makes it easy to use, and it can be programmed to automatically calculate pay periods and overtime.
The DX-6 also includes a memory function that allows businesses to save employee records for future reference. In addition, the time clock is equipped with a built-in battery that keeps it running in case of a power outage. As a result, the Yokatta DX-6 is an essential tool for businesses that need to accurately track employee hours.
- Power failure backup battery
- 2-color printing accurately identifies tardiness
- Supports 12hr or 24hr time format
- Dual time indicator (Analog and Digital LCD Display)
- Highspeed printing
- 26 times per minute
- Time-programmable alarm with musical melody (24 Settings)
- External bell socket (optional)
- Dot-matrix printing technology
- Capable of up to 6-column time entries (AM IN/OUT; PM IN/OUT; OT IN/OUT)
- Auto-detection of correct time card side
- Auto feed and auto-eject of time card
- Built-in perpetual calendar
- Built-in lithium battery
- Uses standard C-9000 time card
- For a maximum of 100 employees
With buttons for setting the time and other functions, as well as a quartz analog clock in the center to show the time. This is a good product for a small factory or office.
Yokatta DX-6 Specifications
|Power Supply||AC220V 230V (50/60 Hz)|
|Dimensions||12.2 x 20.3 x 22.3 cm|
|Accessories||Manual and key|
|Power Consumption||Min. 3W; Max. 20W|
|Printing Speed||26 times per minute (Max.)|
|Mounting Type||Wall-mount or desk-mount|