The Homecare Homebase suite of applications connects everyone involved in the patient’s circle of care for improved communication and outcomes. Homecare Homebase was started by industry veterans in 1999 to tackle the real-world challenges of nurses on the front lines of home health care. With the steady growth and evolution of services, They’ve expanded into a comprehensive and innovative platform to empower exceptional home health and hospice care used by virtually all the top players in the industry.
This acclaimed agency software is easy to learn and implement. Getting the most out of Homebase requires some understanding of how it works. That’s where having the owner’s manual comes in handy.
Please be sure to read and save the entire manual before setting up or using Homecare Homebase. Misuse may result in damage to the unit and/or cause harm or serious injury. Download the manual and save it for future reference.
Homecare Homebase integrates people, processes, and information in real-time – empowering agencies to deliver consistently superior outcomes and drive business success. HCHB controls the point of care component on PointCare as well as the back-office workflow processes from a clinical, operational, scheduling, and billing aspect. Homebase R2 is a back-office application that is user-friendly, flexible, and customizable to your specific agency needs. You can easily prioritize your work, eliminating delays and guesswork.
- 24*7 customer support. Our help desk actually helps! At HCHB, you get 24×7 access, dedicated support, and quick attention to your questions/problems.
- Integrated caregiver, billing, and compliance functionality. We tie all business functions together in a seamless system.
- Easy to use; easy to learn. We know that people often resist change. That’s why our tools are easy to learn and use. We work with your staff by phone, in-person, and online.
- Robust reporting tools. The future of managed health care is data, data, and more data. Our software allows real-time data collection and interpretation. We can help your agency identify and correct problems before they cause problems with clients or regulators.
- Regulatory compliance. Our team of home health care experts constantly monitors regulatory changes and requirements. You don’t have to worry; we automatically update the software and offer additional training when required.