The HP Deskjet 3755 printer is small in size, comes at a decent price, and a handsome design puts it in a class of its own. It’s very small and portable, making it suitable for small spaces, but it doesn’t have Bluetooth support.
Getting the most out of your printer requires some understanding of how to use it. That’s where having the owner’s manual comes in handy. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it.
Please be sure to read and save the entire manual before setting up or using your HP DeskJet 3755 printer. Misuse may damage the unit and/or cause harm or serious injury. Download the manual and save it for future reference.
|Very compact; can fit just about anywhere||Very slow printing speed|
|Inexpensive||The scanner has neither ADF nor flatbed|
|Very good photo quality||Low paper capacity|
- This wireless color all-in-one inkjet printer offers printing, scanning, and copying capabilities
- Built-in Wi-Fi makes it effortless to get connected to your home’s wireless network so the whole family can share the printer’s great features
- Allows you to connect your smartphone or tablet directly to the printer so can you print without a network
- HP All-In-One Printer Remote mobile app lets you scan on the go using your smartphone or tablet
- Offers ISO speeds of up to 8 ppm black and 5.5 ppm color
- Features a scan resolution of up to 600 x 1200 dpi (hardware) and 600 dpi (optical)
- Provides a copy resolution of up to 600 x 300 dpi black (text and graphics) and 600 x 300 dpi color (text and graphics)
- Features a 60-sheet input tray, 25-sheet output tray, and a duty cycle of up to 1000 pages
- Supports AirPrint and print via the email function
- Compact design saves you valuable desktop real estate and fits where you need it
HP DeskJet 3755 FAQs
What ink does the HP Deskjet 3755 use?
It is advised to use original HP 65 and HP 65XL ink cartridges. Only original HP N9K01AN, N9K02AN, N9K03AN, N9K04AN, T0A36AN ink cartridges can provide the results your printer was engineered to deliver.
How do I connect my Deskjet to WiFi?
1. Tap on the printer power button to turn on your printer.
2. On your printer’s control panel, click the Wireless icon.
The Wireless Summary screen gets displayed.
3. Click Settings–>Wireless Setup Wizard.
How do I scan from my Deskjet to my computer?
1. On the control panel of your 123 HP Deskjet 3755 printer, click on the Scan icon.
2. Scan the document via a USB cable, a Wired or Wireless connection.
3. Tap on the Down arrow to choose the system that you want to scan, and then click OK.
4. Tap on the OK option again to initiate the how-to scan hp Deskjet 3755 process.
HP DeskJet 3755 Specifications
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Connectivity||Wireless, Wi-fi Direct, Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint;1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|First Page Out – Print||First page out as fast 15 seconds black, 18 seconds color|
|Maximum Paper Size||Up to 8.5″x14″|
|Printer Memory||64 MB Integrated DDR1|
|Type of Printer||Desktop Printer|
|Print Speed – Black||Up to 8 ppm|
|Number Of Paper Trays||1|
|Google Cloud Print||No|
|System Requirements||Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows Vista: (32-bit only)|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Print Resolution – Black||Up to 1200×1200 dpi|
|Auto Document Feeder (ADF)||No|
|Duplexing (2-sided Printing)||No|
|Copy Speed – Black||Up to 4 cpm black and 2.5 cpm color|
|Copy Resolution – Black||Up to 300×300 dpi, black or color|
|Scan Resolution Hardware||Up to 600 dpi|
|Print Speed – Colour||Up to 5.5 ppm|
|Control Panel/Display||7 segment + icon LCD|
|Print Resolution – Colour||Up to 4800×1200 dpi|
|Software Included||HP Printer Software, HP Update, HP Photo Creations|
|Weight (lb)||5.13 lb|
|Dimensions (inches)||15.86″(W) x 6.97″(D) x 5.55″(H)|
|Monthly Duty Cycle||Up to 1000 pages|
|Input Paper Capacity||Up to 60 sheets|
|Output Paper Capacity||Up to 25 sheets|
|Additional Features||world’s smallest all-in-one for your home|