If you’re looking for a comprehensive guide on operating the Deskjet 3755, look no further than the official HP Deskjet 3755 manual. This is the perfect guide to help you set up and use your printer with ease. Download now for free!
|File size||2.5 MB|
Download the Getting Started Guide Here
Additionally, the DeskJet 3755 manual often includes important details about the product’s warranty, which can be useful if you need to make a claim. Overall, reading the manual can help you get the most out of your product and avoid any potential issues.
Key features of the HP DeskJet 3755
The HP DeskJet 3755 is an all-in-one printer that can print, scan, and copy documents. It is a compact and affordable printer that is well-suited for home and small office use. The 3755 model has a sleek design and can print wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet. It also has a built-in automatic document feeder and can print high-quality photos and documents.
- This wireless color all-in-one inkjet printer offers printing, scanning, and copying capabilities
- Built-in Wi-Fi makes it effortless to get connected to your home’s wireless network so the whole family can share the printer’s great features
- Allows you to connect your smartphone or tablet directly to the printer so can you print without a network
- HP All-In-One Printer Remote mobile app lets you scan on the go using your smartphone or tablet
- Offers ISO speeds of up to 8 ppm black and 5.5 ppm color
- Features a scan resolution of up to 600 x 1200 dpi (hardware) and 600 dpi (optical)
- Provides a copy resolution of up to 600 x 300 dpi black (text and graphics) and 600 x 300 dpi color (text and graphics)
- Features a 60-sheet input tray, 25-sheet output tray, and a duty cycle of up to 1000 pages
- Supports AirPrint and print via the email function
- Compact design saves you valuable desktop real estate and fits where you need it
HP DeskJet 3755 FAQ
What ink does the HP Deskjet 3755 use?
It is advised to use the original HP 65 and HP 65XL ink cartridges. Only original HP N9K01AN, N9K02AN, N9K03AN, N9K04AN, T0A36AN ink cartridges can provide the results your printer was engineered to deliver.
How do I connect my Deskjet to WiFi?
1. Tap on the printer power button to turn on your printer.
2. On your printer’s control panel, click the Wireless icon.
The Wireless Summary screen gets displayed.
3. Click Settings–>Wireless Setup Wizard.
How do I scan from my Deskjet to my computer?
1. On the control panel of your 123 HP Deskjet 3755 printer, click on the Scan icon.
2. Scan the document via a USB cable, or a Wired or Wireless connection.
3. Tap on the Down arrow to choose the system that you want to scan, and then click OK.
4. Tap on the OK option again to initiate the how-to scan hp Deskjet 3755 process.
HP DeskJet 3755 Specifications
|Warranty||1-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Connectivity||Wireless, Wi-fi Direct, Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint;1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|First Page Out – Print||First page out as fast 15 seconds black, 18 seconds color|
|Maximum Paper Size||Up to 8.5″x14″|
|Printer Memory||64 MB Integrated DDR1|
|Type of Printer||Desktop Printer|
|Print Speed – Black||Up to 8 ppm|
|Number Of Paper Trays||1|
|Google Cloud Print||No|
|System Requirements||Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows Vista: (32-bit only)|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Print Resolution – Black||Up to 1200×1200 dpi|
|Auto Document Feeder (ADF)||No|
|Duplexing (2-sided Printing)||No|
|Copy Speed – Black||Up to 4 cpm black and 2.5 cpm color|
|Copy Resolution – Black||Up to 300×300 dpi, black or color|
|Scan Resolution Hardware||Up to 600 dpi|
|Print Speed – Colour||Up to 5.5 ppm|
|Control Panel/Display||7 segment + icon LCD|
|Print Resolution – Colour||Up to 4800×1200 dpi|
|Software Included||HP Printer Software, HP Update, HP Photo Creations|
|Weight (lb)||5.13 lb|
|Dimensions (inches)||15.86″(W) x 6.97″(D) x 5.55″(H)|
|Monthly Duty Cycle||Up to 1000 pages|
|Input Paper Capacity||Up to 60 sheets|
|Output Paper Capacity||Up to 25 sheets|
|Additional Features||world’s smallest all-in-one for your home|
To sum up, the HP DeskJet 3755 Manual is a great way to troubleshoot and prevent printer issues. Learn how to maintain your printer with helpful maintenance solutions and find out how to identify and resolve any printing problems.
|We also have HP Deskjet printer manuals for:|
|Deskjet Plus 4152|
|Deskjet Plus 4155|
|Deskjet Plus 4158|
What are the different series of HP printers?
- Deskjet: Entry-level inkjet printers that offer basic printing capabilities for home and small office use
- Envy: All-in-one inkjet printers that offer high-quality photo printing and advanced features like mobile printing and wireless connectivity. They are designed for home and personal use
- Officejet: All-in-one inkjet printers that are designed for small and medium-sized businesses
- Laserjet: Laser printers that are designed for businesses and offices that need high-speed printing and high-volume output