Rogers Ignite TV powered by Ignite Internet offers time-saving features like a Voice Remote and all-in-one search, plus quality streaming and recording capabilities. Check out this video to get to know Ignite TV, the next generation of home entertainment.
Currently, Rogers has switched about 160,000 pay-TV subscribers over to Ignite TV. Plans call for the cable company to roll out the service throughout its footprint and migrate all its video customers over to the new platform over the next couple of years.
User manual for Rogers Ignite
- You can connect to your Netflix account on Ignite TV to find your favorites all in one place.
- Use your Voice Remote to get personalized recommendations of shows or movies to watch and manage your Cloud PVR recordings quickly and easily.
- Since the Rogers remote control is a universal remote, you can program it for other components.
- Connect to your YouTube account on Ignite TV to unlock even more entertainment.
- You can even use the Ignite TV Voice Remote to search by movie quote!
Easy Installation Guide – Rogers Ignite
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI port located at the back of the Ignite TV Box, and connect the other end to the HDMI port at the back of your TV.
- Use the Input button on your TV remote to connect your TV to the same HDMI input.
- Connect the Ignite TV Box into an electrical outlet using the power adapter. It will automatically turn on and download any available firmware updates, which can take up to 20 minutes.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to continue customizing your Ignite TV settings and to pair your Voice Remote.