Rogers does not provide a PDF manual for Ignite. Instead, they have an Online Setup Guide. Reading the guide can help you discover new features and get the most out of your TV remote.
Rogers Ignite Setup Guide
Please read and save the entire guide before setting up or using your Rogers Ignite TV. Misuse may damage the unit or cause harm or serious injury. Bookmark the page and save it for future reference.
|Format||Online setup guide|
Things Rogers Ignite can do
- You can connect to your Netflix account on Ignite TV to find your favorites all in one place.
- Use your Voice Remote to get personalized recommendations of shows or movies to watch and manage your Cloud PVR recordings quickly and easily.
- Since the Rogers remote control is a universal remote, you can program it for other components.
- Connect to your YouTube account on Ignite TV to unlock even more entertainment.
- You can even use the Ignite TV Voice Remote to search by movie quote!
Rogers Ignite TV box powered by Ignite Internet offers time-saving features like a Voice Remote and all-in-one search, plus quality streaming and recording capabilities. Currently, Rogers has switched about 160,000 pay-TV subscribers over to Ignite TV. Plans call for the cable company to roll out the service throughout its footprint and migrate all its video customers over to the new platform over the next couple of years.
Rogers Ignite remote buttons
The guide explains the Rogers Ignite remote button functions, and the A, B, C, and D buttons.
Remote Setup Steps
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI port located at the back of the Ignite TV Box, and connect the other end to the HDMI port at the back of your TV.
- Use the Input button on your TV remote to connect your TV to the same HDMI input.
- Connect the Ignite TV Box to an electrical outlet using the power adapter. It will automatically turn on and download any available firmware updates, which can take up to 20 minutes.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to continue customizing your Ignite TV settings and to pair your Voice Remote.
Ignite TV box and remote have a one-year warranty that begins on the date of installation. The warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. If your Ignite TV equipment malfunctions, Rogers will repair or replace it at no charge. If you have questions about the warranty or need to file a claim, you can contact Rogers customer service.