The HP DeskJet Plus 4158 manual is a useful resource for learning about all the features and functions of your printer. It can help you with troubleshooting information for common problems and detailed instructions for maintenance and repair. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it.
|File size||2 MB|
Please be sure to read and save the entire manual before using or installing your HP printer. Misuse may damage the unit or cause harm or serious injury.
The HP DeskJet Plus 4158 is an all-in-one printer made by HP. It is designed for home or small office use and can print, scan, and copy. It can print wirelessly from a computer or mobile device, and it also has a touchscreen display for easy navigation.
- Print, scan, and copy capabilities
- Wireless printing from a computer or mobile device
- Touchscreen display for easy navigation
- Automatic two-sided printing
- HP Instant Ink program for ink deliveryBorderless printing
- Scan to email and scan to cloud features
- Connectivity via USB, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth
HP DeskJet Plus 4158 FAQ
What type of paper can I use with the DeskJet Plus 4158?
The printer can handle various types of paper, including plain, photo, and glossy paper. Refer to the manual for detailed information on recommended paper types and sizes.
How do I replace the ink cartridges in the DeskJet Plus 4158?
Refer to the manual for detailed instructions on how to replace the ink cartridges.
How do I scan a document with the DeskJet Plus 4158?
The printer has a scan button on the control panel, and you can also initiate a scan from your computer or mobile device using the software or app provided by HP.
|We also have HP Deskjet printer manuals for:|
|Deskjet Plus 4152|
|Deskjet Plus 4155|
|Deskjet Plus 4158|
What are the different series of HP printers?
- Deskjet: Entry-level inkjet printers that offer basic printing capabilities for home and small office use
- Envy: All-in-one inkjet printers that offer high-quality photo printing and advanced features like mobile printing and wireless connectivity. They are designed for home and personal use
- Officejet: All-in-one inkjet printers that are designed for small and medium-sized businesses
- Laserjet: Laser printers that are designed for businesses and offices that need high-speed printing and high-volume output