Owners of the Apple iPod classic can find several downloadable manuals and guides for their iPods. The iPod classic was introduced in 2009 and discontinued in 2014, and the iPod nano and iPod shuffle were discontinued in 2017. The only iPod that Apple still sells is the iPod touch 7th generation.
Getting the most out of your iPod requires some understanding of how to use it. That’s where having the owner’s manual comes in handy. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it.
Please be sure to read and save the entire manual before setting up or using your Apple iPod classic. Misuse may result in damage to the unit and/or cause harm or serious injury. Download the manual and save it for future reference.
Covered in the user guides:
- Set up an iTunes account
- Build a playlist of streaming radio stations
- Synchronize your iPod with other devices
- Record memos and appointments
- Play movies from your iPod on a TV
- Connect your iPod to your car stereo or portable speakers
- Add and edit iTunes song information
- Organize music and media into iTunes playlists
- Fine-tune sound playback with either the iPod or iTunes equalizer
- Transfer music to your iPod from old tapes and phonograph records
You can download the Features Guide here