The Apple Airtag manual is a useful resource for learning about all the features and functions of your tracker. It can help you troubleshoot problems, customize settings, and optimize its performance. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it.
Please be sure to read and save the entire manual before setting up or using your Airtag. Misuse may damage the unit or cause harm or serious injury. Download the manual and save it for future reference.
The Apple AirTag is a small, round disc that will help you keep track of anything you can physically attach it to, keys, wallets, bags, or other items. When paired with an iPhone or iPad, it can help you keep track of your belongings.
The AirTag uses Bluetooth to communicate with your devices, and it can be placed into a “Lost Mode” when an item is lost. This will cause the AirTag to emit a sound so that it can be found.
The AirTag also uses Apple’s Find My network to help you locate your belongings if they are lost or stolen. Find My network lets users easily locate their belongings in the Find My app with the peace of mind that their privacy is protected. Overall, the Apple AirTag is a helpful way to keep track of your belongings and ensure that they are always within reach.
Apple Airtag Specifications
- Diameter: 1.26 inches (31.9 mm)
- Height: 0.31 inch (8.0 mm)
- Weight: 0.39 ounces (11 grams)
- Rated IP67 (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes) under IEC standard 60529
- Bluetooth for proximity finding
- Apple-designed U1 chip for Ultra Wideband and Precision Finding
- NFC tap for Lost Mode
- Built-in speaker
- User-replaceable CR2032 coin cell battery
The Find My app is compatible with these iPhone accessibility features:
- Invert Colors
- Larger Text
- Compatibility with braille displays
- Apple ID
- iPhone and iPod touch models with iOS 14.5 or later
- iPad models with iPadOS 14.5 or later
- Operating ambient temperature: −4° to 140° F (−20° to 60° C)
In the Box
- AirTag with CR2032 coin cell battery installed
|We also have Apple manuals for-|
|Apple iPod Classic|
|iPod Touch 1st Gen|
|iPod Touch 6th Gen|
|Apple TV 4th Gen|
|Watch Series 1|
|Watch Series 6|
|Watch Series 7|
|Apple Watch SE|