Everybody expected Apple’s new watch to be called the iWatch, but Apple actually opted to use the Apple symbol followed by “Watch” for the device’s name. There are several different sensors built into the Apple Watch, which allow it to measure metrics like steps taken, calories burned, and pulse rate. Movement information is relayed to two separate fitness-related apps, giving users an overall picture of their daily activity.
The Apple Watch manual is a useful resource for learning about all the features and functions of your device. Reading the manual can help you discover new features and get the most out of your device. It can help you troubleshoot problems, customize settings, and optimize its performance. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it.
Please be sure to read and save the entire manual before setting up or using your Apple Watch. Misuse may damage the unit or cause harm or serious injury. Download the manual and save it for future reference.
Here are the apps Apple has so far announced; we’re sure this is just the tip of the iceberg, especially now that third-party developers are hard at work on their own offerings.
Apple Watch features
- Apple TV and iTunes: Control Apple TV or your iTunes library on a Mac or PC; listen to iTunes radio
- Calendar: Meeting reminders, calendar invitations
- Maps: Turn-by-turn navigation that is accompanied by varying wrist taps that hint at which way to go when walking
- Music: Can control music playback on an iPhone, or you can even leave your phone at home and listen to music while jogging
- Passbook: Works with Apple Pay
- Photos: Meant for a more personal collection of photos that you’ve checked as favorites
- Remote Camera: Works as a remote for your iPhone’s iSight camera. You can set your phone down, stand in front of it, and use the watch display to frame the perfect photo.
- Siri: Dictate a message, find nearby locations, view your events, and more.
- Stopwatch: Digital, analog, or hybrid view; can show an average of your lap times on a graph.
- World Clock
|We also have Apple manuals for-|
|Apple iPod Classic|
|iPod Touch 1st Gen|
|iPod Touch 6th Gen|
|Apple TV 4th Gen|
|Watch Series 1|
|Watch Series 6|
|Watch Series 7|
|Apple Watch SE|