The iPhone 14 manual is an important resource that can help you learn about the features and functions of your phone, and provide guidance on how to use it effectively. The manual can provide information on how to set up your phone and connect it to your network, how to use the various features and apps on your phone, and how to customize your settings to suit your needs.
|Format||Online user guide|
A more generic iPhone user guide is available here.
Please read and save the entire manual before setting up or using your iPhone 14. Misuse may damage the unit or cause harm or serious injury. It can also help you troubleshoot any problems you may be having with your phone, and provide information on how to properly care for and maintain your device.
The iPhone 14 Series promises a significant upgrade, not only in performance but also in design. Reportedly, the successor of the iPhone 13 series will give birth to four series at once, namely the iPhone 14, 14 Max, 14 Pro, and 14 Pro Max. The iPhone 14 was released on September 16, 2022.
- iOS 16: Web | Apple Books
- iOS 15.5: Web | Apple Books
- iOS 14.7: Web | Apple Books
- iOS 13.6: Web | Apple Books
- iOS 12.3: Web | Apple Books
- iOS 11.4: Web | Apple Books
- iOS 10.3: Web | Apple Books
- iOS 9.3: Web | Apple Books
- iOS 8.4: PDF | Apple Books
- iOS 7.1: PDF | Apple Books
- iOS 6.1: PDF
- iOS 5.1: PDF
- iOS 4.2 and 4.3: PDF
- iOS 3.1: PDF
iPhone 14 Specifications
- Memory 128 GB, 256 GB, and 512 GB
- 6.1-inch body size: 5.78 inches x 2.82 inches x 0.31 inches Screen technology: super retina XDR display, HDR display, wide color (P3)
- A15 Bionic hip, 6 core CPU, 5 core GPU for 18% faster performance, 16 core Neural Engine
- True Tone
- Haptic Touch
- 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- 800 nits max brightness (typical); 1200 nits peak brightness (HDR)
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Security: emergency SOS via satellite and crash detection
- Support for the display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
- 12 MP rear main camera and 12 MP ultra-wide camera technology: 2 times optical zoom out and up to 5 times digital zoom out, smart HDR 4, portrait lighting with six effects (natural, studio, contour, stage, mono, high-key mono)
Arguably the most important iOS 16 feature is the ability to unsend messages or edit them after they’re sent. Once someone has sent a message in the Messages app, they have 15 minutes to edit or unsend it. iPhone owners also can customize their lock screens with new fonts and smaller widgets similar to what’s available on Apple Watch.
The two highest variants no longer feature a ‘bangs screen’, but instead become a ‘perforated screen’ aka a punch hole as a place for the front camera and supporting components for Face ID.
iPhone 14 FAQ
Does the iPhone 14 come with a printed manual?
No. you will find an online user guide that covers basic functionality.
Can I set up my iPhone 14 by myself?
If you have an Internet connection, you can set up your iPhone online. You can also transfer all of your data from any other Apple device you own.
Can you just switch SIM cards in iPhones?
Yes, you can. If you intend to use a third-party SIM card, your old phone must be unlocked.
Can I use an eSIM and a physical SIM at the same time on the iPhone 14?
Yes, you can switch back from an eSIM to a physical SIM rather easily, in fact, you can even use both SIMs at the same time, your primary card for calls and messages, and the eSIM for internet
|We also have Apple iPhone manuals for-|
|iPhone 12 Pro|