The SmallRig RC 120B manual is a great resource for learning about all the features and functions of your camera remote. It can help you troubleshoot problems, customize settings, and optimize its performance. Reading the manual can help you discover new features and get the most out of your remote.
The manufacturer does not provide a PDF download for this product, however. An FAQ is available.
Customers can directly send the product user feedback by E-mail to email@example.com. SmallRig customer support will get back to you at the soonest.
For safe and optimum performance, the RC 120B must be used properly. Carefully read and follow all supplied instructions and guidelines and give special attention to the CAUTION and WARNING statements. Misuse may damage the unit or cause harm or serious injury.
SmallRig RC 120B is a top-of-the-line remote control that gives you complete control over your camera. With its large, easy-to-read LCD screen, you can see all the information you need at a glance. The buttons are laid out in a logical and easy-to-use manner, and the overall design is highly ergonomic. The SmallRig RC 120B also features a built-in intervalometer, allowing you to easily take timelapse photos or videos. Overall, the SmallRig RC 120B is an excellent choice for anyone who wants complete control over their camera.
SmallRig RC 120B Features
- 120W, 52800 Lux (in 1-meter center area with hyper reflector )
- TLCI 96+, CRI 95+
- Bi-Color 2700-6500K CCT Range ( ± 200K)
- 5600K: 413.4 fc / 4450 Lux at 3.3′ / 1 m
- 9 Light Effects
- Stepless Dimming down to 1%
- Built-In Cooling Fan with a noise level of 25dB±2dB at 1 meter (3.3 ft.)
- Bowens Mount for Accessories
- Local and App Control (SmartGoGo)
- XLR Power input Port
- Optional Battery Operation
- 270-degree tilt adjustment
- Umbrella Holder Hole