The Lockly Secure Plus Lock deadbolt fits most doors with a thickness of up to 2-3 inches and is compatible with both left and right swing doors. If you’re looking for ways to make your life more convenient, then you should check out the Lockly manual.
The Lockly user guide includes everything you need to know about using the Lockly app. It covers everything from setting up your account to finding your lost keys.
The Lockly smart lock manual is a useful resource for learning about all the features and functions of your device. It can help you troubleshoot problems, customize settings, and optimize its performance. Reading the manual can help you discover new features and get the most out of your device With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it.
Download the Lockly Secure Plus manual
Please be sure to read and save the entire manual before using or installing your Lockly Secure Plus. Misuse may damage the unit or cause harm or serious injury. Read this manual in its entirety before using the unit, and save it for future reference.
|Format||Online user guide|
And it’s free!
Unlocking your front door is easy when you use the Lockly app. Just download the app to your smartphone and follow these simple steps:
- Open the app and tap “Add New”
- Enter your phone number and email address
- Tap “Next”
- Choose whether you’d like to add a new key or replace an existing one
- Tap “Done”
- Find your lost keys by entering your phone number and email
- Tap “Send”
- Wait for the lock to open
- Enjoy unlocking your front door with ease!
- 6-8 digit access codes can be entered on the keypad and customized for each family member
- Runs on four AA batteries (included) and comes with backup physical keys in case of power failure
- The instant battery charging terminal lets you open the door with a 9V battery (sold separately) if you forget to replace dead batteries
- Satin nickel finish complements your existing hardware