The Lockly Secure Plus Lock deadbolt fits most doors with a thickness of up to 2-3 inches and is compatible with both left and right swing doors. When you swipe your palm in front of the screen, four buttons appear, each with three numbers to unlock the lock.
Lockly’s Pin Genie technology, which changes the order of the numbers on the keypad to prevent someone from stealing your access code, is one of Secure Plus’s trendiest features. The fingerprint sensor allows you to lock and unlock the door with a single tap on the touchscreen keypad. A companion app for iOS and Android devices makes it easy to remotely lock and unlock the door, as well as track, and unlock history by the user.
Getting the most out of your Lockly smart lock requires some understanding of how to use it. That’s where having the owner’s manual comes in handy. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it.
Please be sure to read and save the entire manual before using or installing your Lockly Secure Plus. Misuse may result in damage to the unit and/or cause harm or serious injury. Read this manual in its entirety before using the unit, and save it for future reference.
- 6-8 digit access codes can be entered on the keypad and customized for each family member
- Runs on four AA batteries (included) and comes with backup physical keys in case of power failure
- The instant battery charging terminal lets you open the door with a 9V battery (sold separately) if you forget to replace dead batteries
- Satin nickel finish complements your existing hardware
Included in the box-
- Secure Plus Smart Lock
- Latch Assembly
- Mounting Hardware
- Strike Plate + Assembly
- Back Plate
- 4 x AA Alkaline Batteries
- 2 x Physical Keys
- Quick Start Guide
- User Manual