Reading the Canon G3200 manual provides valuable information on how to properly set up and use this inkjet printer. The manual will guide you through the process of setting up and connecting the printer to your wireless network, as well as provide instructions on how to load paper and ink cartridges. It also includes troubleshooting tips and other important information that will help you get the most out of your printer.
Manual for the Canon G3260
|File size||10 MB|
Please be sure to read and save the entire manual before setting up or using your Canon G3260. Misuse may damage to the unit and/or cause harm or serious injury. Download the manual and save it for future reference. Additionally, reading the manual can help prevent potential damage to the device and save you time and money in the long run.
The Canon G3200 is a wireless all-in-one inkjet printer that is designed for home or small office use. It features wireless connectivity, an automatic document feeder, and print speeds of up to 9.7 ipm (black) and 5.5 ipm (color). Additionally, the G3200 features a high-yield ink cartridge option which allows users to print more pages with fewer replacements. The printer also supports mobile printing via the Canon PRINT app.
- Wireless connectivity for printing from mobile devices or computers.
- Automatic document feeder for easy scanning and copying of multiple pages.
- Print speeds of up to 9.7 ipm (black) and 5.5 ipm (color) for fast printing.
- High-yield ink cartridge option for longer print runs and fewer replacements.
- Mobile printing capability with the Canon PRINT app.
- AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, and Google Cloud Print support.
- Scan to cloud feature that allows you to scan documents and save them to cloud services like Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Auto 2-sided printing to save paper and reduce printing time.
- Borderless printing.
- LCD display to navigate through the printer’s settings and functions.