The new GoPro Hero 9 Black pushes in a new direction by including a front-mounted LCD ‘selfie’ screen to challenge and the product line is no longer limited to capturing sports. The Hero 9 Black is the most powerful and versatile action camera you can buy and no other action cam can match the Hero 9 Black’s skillset, but others do currently edge it for value.
Getting the most out of your GoPro action cam requires some understanding of how to use it. That’s where having the owner’s manual comes in handy. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it.
Please be sure to read and save the entire manual before using or installing your GoPro HERO 9 Black. Misuse may damage the unit and/or cause harm or serious injury. Read this manual in its entirety before using the unit, and save it for future reference.
|All-new front display||Larger physical size|
|Larger rear display||Hit-and-miss horizon leveling|
|Excellent image stabilization||Batteries are not backward-compatible|
|Easy-to-use app||Touchscreen is laggy|
- 23.6MP Sensor, 5K30 Video & 20MP Photos
- Live View Front Display/Rear Touchscreen
- Webcam Mode & 1080p Live Streaming
- HyperSmooth 3.0 Image Stabilization
- 33′ Waterproof without External Housing
- PowerTools & Protune Feature Suites
- Time-Lapse & Night-Lapse
- 8x Slo-Mo
- Built-In Flip-Out 2-Prong Mount
- 30% Longer 1720mAh Capacity Battery