The Timeguard FST77 is a time-delay switch that helps to prevent accidental switching on electrical equipment. It is ideal for use with appliances such as lights, radios, and TVs. The switch features an adjustable time delay so that it can be customized to suit the needs of the user. It also has a manual override function, which allows the user to switch on the appliance at any time. It can help to save energy and reduce bills.
Getting the most out of your Timeguard requires some understanding of how to use it. That’s where having the Timeguard instructions comes in handy. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it.
For safe and optimum performance, the Timeguard FST77 must be used properly. Carefully read and follow all instructions and guidelines in this manual and give special attention to the CAUTION and WARNING statements. Misuse may damage the unit and/or cause harm or serious injury.
- Operating Voltage 230V AC
- Frequency 50Hz
- Installation Type Surface or recessed
- Min Depth of Wall Box 25mm, Single gang back box or pattress
- Contact Type Normally open
- Class Protection Class 2
- Program 7 Day weekly program (4 ON/OFF per day, 28 ON/OFF per week)
- Number of Channels 1
- Power Reserve Yes, 720 Hours (Non-replaceable rechargeable Ni-MH battery)
- Switch Rating 3kW Immersion Heaters. 750W Incandescent/Halogen,
- 500W Fluorescent, 200W LED, 100W CFL Lighting.
- Rocker Switch Double Pole, 13A
- Fuse BS1362 13A (Supplied)
- LED Indicators Power, Output
- Boost Function Yes, 1 Hour or 2 Hour
- Advance Function Yes, Permanent or until the next programmed operation
- Operating Temperature 0°C to 40°C
- Accessories (Included) Instructions, Fittings
- Accessories (Optional) None
- Dimensions Height 85mm, Width 85mm, Depth 44mm
- Construction Casing: Polycarbonate
- Weight 114g Unpacked
- EAN 5012483012611
- Designed In Accordance To BS EN 60730-2-7, BS 1363-4
- Includes updates and amendments.
- Guarantee Period 5 Years
|Timer Mode||7 Day|