If you’re looking for a comprehensive guide on operating your Robopac, look no further than the official Robopac manual. It can help you troubleshoot problems, customize settings, and optimize its performance.
Please read and save the entire manual before setting up or using your Robopac. Misuse may damage the unit or cause harm or serious injury. Download the manual and save it for future reference.
ROBOPAC USA offers a rigorous semi-automatic machine service academy training course taught by their expert staff in their Duluth, GA facility if you need further expertise.
ROBOPAC USA is the leader in the design, production, and service of secondary packaging machines and equipment. Operation of the hand wrapper is easy – simply wait 5-10 minutes for it to warm up and once it is ready place the product to be packaged on the platform, pull the cling wrap or food film over and around the product, cut the film with the heated blade and seal the package on the heated non-stick plate.
- Max load dimensions: Unlimited L x Unlimited W x 110″ H (86″ version is also available)
- Comes with R-Connect technology for actionable insights to continuously monitor performance, reduce costs, and better preventative maintenance
- 20″ film carriage (30″ is an available option)
- Variable pre-stretch: 0 – 500%
- Instant Load System (ILS) threads film fast
- Automatic height detection via infrared photocell works with light and dark loads
- Wraps up to 300 loads on a single charge
- 7″ color touchscreen
- 12 programmable wrapping menus
- Automatic switch-off system after 30 minutes
- Blue safety beacon light & pressure-sensitive bumper
Robopac also has a comprehensive YouTube channel with lots of how-tos.
|Electrical Usage||120 V AC, 2.4 A, 60 Hz, 1-phase|
|Maximum Load Per Hour||30|
|Maximum Wrap Height||110″|
|Turntable Weight Capacity||N/A|