ROBOPAC USA is the leader in the design, production, and service of secondary packaging machines and equipment. Operation of the hand wrapper is easy – simply wait 5-10 minutes for it to warm up and once it is ready place the product to be packaged on the platform, pull the cling wrap or food film over and around the product, cut the film with the heated blade and seal the package on the heated non-stick plate.
ROBOPAC USA offers a rigorous semi-automatic machine service academy training course taught by their expert staff in our Duluth, GA facility, but if all you need is to reference the user manual check out our list of manuals.
Getting the most out of your Robopac packaging machine requires some understanding of how to use it. That’s where having the owner’s manual comes in handy. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it.
Please be sure to read and save the entire manual before setting up or using your Robopac. Misuse may result in damage to the unit and/or cause harm or serious injury. Download the manual and save it for future reference.
- Max load dimensions: Unlimited L x Unlimited W x 110″ H (86″ version is also available)
- Comes with R-Connect technology for actionable insights to continuously monitor performance, reduce costs, and better preventative maintenance
- 20″ film carriage (30″ is an available option)
- Variable pre-stretch: 0 – 500%
- Instant Load System (ILS) threads film fast
- Automatic height detection via infrared photocell works with light and dark loads
- Wraps up to 300 loads on a single charge
- 7″ color touch screen
- 12 programmable wrapping menus
- Automatic switch-off system after 30 minutes
- Blue safety beacon light & pressure-sensitive bumper
Robopac also has a comprehensive YouTube channel with lots of how-tos.
|Electrical Usage||120 V AC, 2.4 A, 60 Hz, 1-phase|
|Maximum Load Per Hour||30|
|Maximum Wrap Height||110″|
|Turntable Weight Capacity||N/A|
Stretch Wrappers • Packers • Palletizers • Case Equipment • LGV