If you’re looking for a comprehensive guide to operating the Powerflex 525, look no further than the official Powerflex 525 manual from Allen-Bradley. The manual for this VFD provides detailed information on the features and functions of the drive, including how to properly set up, operate, and maintain it. It also includes important safety information and troubleshooting tips.
|File size||1.3 MB|
By reading the manual, you will have a better understanding of how to use the VFD to its full potential and ensure that it is working properly and safely.
PowerFlex 525 Features
The Allen-Bradley PowerFlex 525 is a highly-efficient and cost-effective variable-frequency drive that is designed to control the speed of an electric motor. It provides users with a wide range of features and functions that make it a versatile and powerful solution for controlling the speed of an electric motor in a variety of industrial applications
- Modular design with removable control modules
- Same control module for the entire power range
- The built-in USB port uses a standard USB cable
- Vertical, side-by-side mounting to reduce panel space
- Flexible, time-saving installation using DIN rail mounting with A, B, and C frame drives
- Horizontal mounting with a control module fan kit
- Ambient operating temperatures from -20°C (-4°F) up to 70°C (158°F) with current derating and a control module fan kit
- IP20 NEMA/Open, IP30 NEMA/UL Type 1 (with conduit kit)
- EMC filtering embedded at 200V and 400V; optional EMC filtering available for all voltages
- Standard conformal coating IEC 60721 3C2 (chemical and gases only)
PowerFlex 525 FAQ
What is the power range of the PowerFlex 525?
The 525 has a power range of 0.4 to 15 kW or 0.5 to 20 HP.
What is the input voltage range of the PowerFlex 525?
The PowerFlex has an input voltage range of 208-240V AC, 3-phase.
Does the PowerFlex 525 support Ethernet/IP communication?
Yes, it supports Ethernet/IP communication as well as other communication options such as DeviceNet, ControlNet, and Profinet.
What is the maximum speed of the PowerFlex 525?
The maximum speed is 400 Hz.
What is the ambient temperature range for the PowerFlex 525?
The ambient temperature range for the PowerFlex 525 is -10 to 50 degree Celsius.
|We also have Allen-Bradley manuals for:|