The Allen-Bradley PowerFlex 525 variable AC drives are ideal for a wide range of applications, including conveyors, material handling, compressors, fans, and pumps, the drive provides a variety of motor control options to accommodate open- and closed-loop applications. The drive features a modular design in power ranges from 0.5 to 30 hp or 0.4 to 22 kW at 100 to 600 V input.
Getting the most out of your Powerflex AC drive requires some understanding of how to use it. That’s where having the owner’s manual comes in handy. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it.
For safe and optimum performance, the Powerflex 525 must be used properly. Carefully read and follow all instructions and guidelines in this manual and give special attention to the CAUTION and WARNING statements.
These cost-effective compact drives come with embedded EtherNet/IP communications, safety, USB configuration, and a high ambient operating temperature, It also provides a variety of motor control including volts per hertz, sensorless vector control, and closed-loop velocity vector control, making these drives ideal for a vast array of applications.
- Modular design with removable control modules
- Same control module for the entire power range
- The built-in USB port uses a standard USB cable
- Vertical, side-by-side mounting to reduce panel space
- Flexible, time-saving installation using DIN rail mounting with A, B, and C frame drives
- Horizontal mounting with a control module fan kit
- Ambient operating temperatures from -20°C (-4°F) up to 70°C (158°F) with current derating and a control module fan kit
- IP20 NEMA/Open, IP30 NEMA/UL Type 1 (with conduit kit)
- EMC filtering embedded at 200V and 400V; optional EMC filtering available for all voltages
- Standard conformal coating IEC 60721 3C2 (chemical and gases only)
*Powerflex 525 was a Control Engineering 2014 Engineers’ Choice award winner.
|We also have Powerflex manuals for-|