The PowerFlex 4 manual is an essential guide for understanding and troubleshooting this Powerflex drive. This guide provides detailed information on all aspects of the drive, including safety precautions, regulatory compliance, wiring diagrams, and more.
Download the Powerflex 4 Manual
|File size||2.7 MB|
For safe and optimum performance, the Powerflex must be used properly. Carefully read and follow all instructions and guidelines in this manual and give special attention to the CAUTION and WARNING statements.
A PowerFlex 4 is a type of variable frequency drive (VFD) made by the company Rockwell Automation. VFDs are electronic devices that are used to control the speed and torque of electric motors, typically in industrial and commercial settings. PowerFlex 4 drives are typically used in applications that require a high level of performance and reliability, such as machine tool control, conveyor systems, and pump and fan control.
- Output Power: 1 HP
- Input Voltage: 100 – 120 V-AC
- Output Voltage: 0 – 230 V-AC
- Input Frequency: 48 – 63 Hz
- 4 pounds
- Frame Size A
- The integral keypad features a 4-digit display and 10 additional LED indicators
- Integral RS485 communications
- DriveExplorer and DriveExecutive software can be used to program, monitor, and control the drive
- Powerflex 4 manual