The Dropcam Pro manual is a valuable resource for learning about your device’s features and functions. It can help you troubleshoot problems, customize settings, and optimize its performance. Reading the manual can help you discover new features and get the most out of your device. It can help you troubleshoot problems, customize settings, and optimize its performance.
While are no downloadable manuals available from the manufacturer at this time, you can find help in one of these support areas:
For safe and optimum performance, the Dropcam Pro must be used properly. Carefully read and follow all instructions and guidelines and give special attention to the CAUTION and WARNING statements. Misuse may damage the unit or cause harm or serious injury.
The Dropcam Pro was a Wi-Fi-enabled home security camera that was designed to be easy to set up and use. It allowed users to monitor their homes from their smartphones, tablets, or computers and featured high-definition video and night vision capabilities. The Dropcam Pro was discontinued in 2016 and is no longer available for purchase.
One really cool feature is being able to watch from any device such as your Apple Mac, Windows PC, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device. All you need is a Wi-Fi network paired with the free and easy-to-use Dropcam App.
- Stunning Video Quality – New optics and updated image sensors provide 2x sharper video.
- 60-Second Setup – Connect to Wi-Fi via computer or iOS mobile device, and live stream in under a minute.
- Incredible Field of View – 130 degrees diagonal, plus Zoom and Night Vision, so you don’t miss a thing.
- Stay Connected with Two-Way Talk, Intelligent Alerts, Scheduling, and Mobile & Web apps.
- Cloud Video Recording (CVR) – Review footage and make clips with optional secure offsite recording.
- Dual-band Wi-Fi – Dropcam Pro supports both 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi networks for improved wireless connectivity.
- The latest product from the company that makes the best-selling security camera, baby monitors, and pet cam.