The Canon R6 Mark II manual is a valuable resource for learning about your mirrorless camera’s features and functions. It can help you troubleshoot problems, customize settings, and optimize its performance. Reading the manual can help you discover new features and get the most out of your camera. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it.
Manual for the Canon R6 Mark II
For safe and optimum performance, the R6 Mark II must be used properly. Carefully read and follow all instructions and guidelines in this manual and give special attention to the CAUTION and WARNING statements. Misuse may result in damage to the unit or cause harm or serious injury.
The Canon R6 mark II is a high-end digital camera in Canon’s EOS R system. It is a mirrorless camera with a full-frame image sensor, which means it has the ability to capture a large amount of detail and produce high-quality images. Some of its key features include a fast and accurate autofocus system, 20 frames per second continuous shooting, and 4K video recording. The R6 Mark II is designed for professional photographers and videographers who need a versatile and capable camera for their work.
- 24.2MP CMOS sensor
- Continuous shooting up to 40fps
- Built-in image stabilization rated to 8.0 stops
- 4K/60p video (oversampled from 6K)
- 6K ProRes Raw video with a compatible Atomos recorder
- Raw burst mode with pre-capture
- Moving subject HDR mode
- 3.68M-dot EVF capable of up to 120 fps refresh (0.76x magnification)
- 1.62M-dot, 3-inch rear touchscreen
- Dual UHS-II SD card slots
- 760 shot-per-charge battery rating (CIPA)
- Magnesium alloy body