The One R consists of a 360-degree camera that can record up to 5.7K resolution. Finally, an action camera with a 1″ sensor, if it performs well could shake up the action cam industry, and push all those users to finally upgrade. The Insta360 ONE R 4K Edition comes with CPU, battery, and 4K action cam. One neat feature: the core module can be attached in either direction, allowing you to place the screen at the back of the camera or facing forward (useful for selfie mode).
Getting the most out of your One R requires some understanding of how to use it. That’s where having the manual comes in handy. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it.
For safe and optimum performance, the Insta360 One R must be used properly. Carefully read and follow all instructions and guidelines in this manual and give special attention to the CAUTION and WARNING statements.
|The modular system is flexible and versatile||Limited battery life|
|Well-designed app||The menu system is difficult to navigate quickly|
|1″-type sensor on an action camera is unique||Micro SD/USB-C cover breaks easily|
- Reversible touchscreen
- Raw and JPEG photos
- HDR, Night Shot, and Time-lapse
- H.264/H.265 video codecs (100 Mbps)
- FlowState image stabilization
- Waterproof to 5m (16.4ft)
- USB-C charging
- 1″-type sensor
- 14mm equiv. F3.2 lens
- Video: 5.3K/30p, 4K/60p, 2.7K/60p, HD/120p
- Photo: 19MP resolution
- Dual-7.2mm Equiv. F2.0 lenses
- Video: 5.7K/30p, 4K/50p, 3K/100p
- Photo: 18MP resolution (2:1 aspect ratio)
- 16.4mm Equiv. F2.8 lens
- Video: 4K/30p (4000×3000), 4K/60p, 2.7K/100p, HD/200p
- Photo: 12MP resolution