The Fuji X100F may be the very best camera available for new families, travel, and vacation photography. The X100 series is still labeled as one of the all-time best compact digital camera systems. It was never meant to be anything else. But the truth is that the Fujifilm X100F is now just as powerful as the flagship cameras in the Fujifilm lineup.
Download the X100F manual
Please be sure to read and save the entire manual before setting up or using your Fujifilm X100F. Misuse may damage the unit or cause harm or serious injury. Download the manual and save it for future reference.
- 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III APS-C sensor with no low-pass filter and X-Processor Pro
- 8-way focus lever + the number of focusing points has been expanded from 49 in previous models to 91 (up to 325 points).
- Built-in Iso dial, incorporated into the shutter speed dial
- AF mode(single / Zone / wide-tracking)
- New np-w126s lithium battery