If you’re looking for a comprehensive guide to operating the OfficeJet Pro 8720, look no further than the official HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 manual. The manual includes crucial information on proper setup and usage, plus troubleshooting and maintenance tips. Familiarize yourself with the printer’s features, limitations, and capabilities by reading the manual to ensure safe and effective operation.
Please read and save the entire manual before setting up or using your HP OfficeJet Pro 8720. Misuse may damage the unit or cause harm or serious injury. Download the manual and save it for future reference.
|File size||3 MB|
Key features of the OfficeJet Pro 8720
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 is an all-in-one inkjet printer designed for office use. It offers printing, scanning, copying, and faxing capabilities and has features such as an automatic document feeder, wireless connectivity, and mobile printing. It is known for its high-quality color printing, fast print speeds, and cost-effectiveness.
- Print Speed: The printer offers fast print speeds of up to 24 pages per minute (ppm) for black-and-white prints and up to 20 ppm for color prints.
- Print Resolution: It delivers high print resolutions of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi for color prints and up to 1200 x 1200 dpi for black-and-white prints.
- Connectivity: The OfficeJet Pro 8720 supports various connectivity options such as USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi for easy connection to computers and mobile devices. It also supports wireless direct printing and mobile printing through apps like HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, and Google Cloud Print.
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF): The printer features a 50-page automatic document feeder for efficient scanning, copying, and faxing of multi-page documents.
- Duplex Printing: It supports automatic two-sided (duplex) printing, which helps save paper and reduce costs.
- Touchscreen Display: The OfficeJet Pro 8720 has a 4.3-inch color touchscreen display for easy navigation and control of the printer’s functions.
- High-yield Ink Cartridges: The printer uses high-yield ink cartridges that allow for a lower cost per page, making it more cost-effective for small businesses.
Please note that newer models may have been released since 2021, and it’s always a good idea to check for updated features and specifications before making a purchase.
What are the different series of HP printers?
- Deskjet: Entry-level inkjet printers that offer basic printing capabilities for home and small office use
- Envy: All-in-one inkjet printers that offer high-quality photo printing and advanced features like mobile printing and wireless connectivity. They are designed for home and personal use
- Officejet: All-in-one inkjet printers that are designed for small and medium-sized businesses
- Laserjet: Laser printers that are designed for businesses and offices that need high-speed printing and high-volume output