If you’re looking for a comprehensive guide to operating the XSH Cam, look no further than the official XSH Cam manual. It can help you troubleshoot problems, customize settings, and optimize its performance. Reading the manual can help you discover new features and get the most out of your device. It can help you troubleshoot problems, customize settings, and optimize its performance. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it.
Please read and save the entire manual before setting up or using your XSH doorbell/cam. Misuse may damage the unit or cause harm or serious injury. Download the manual and save it for future reference. Do not attempt to repair this device or take it apart under any circumstances, as this will invalidate your warranty.
|File size||1.6 MB|
XSH Cam features
xsh is a doorbell App that uses artificial intelligence to identify visitors and send real-time alerts to homeowners. It also has a two-way intercom, so you can communicate with visitors without opening the door. You can also use xsh to monitor your home from anywhere in the world.
- HD Video: Receive and record crystal clear images directly to your smart device
- Two-Way Audio: Answer the door wherever you are, then see and converse with your visitors directly from your smart device
- Night Vision Mode: Automatically enabled in the hours of darkness
- Motion Detection: Sends alerts to your smart device when someone is in close proximity to the unit
- Quick and Easy Setup: Connects to your 2.4Ghz home Wi-Fi network in minutes
- Easy-to-use app compatible with iOS and Android devices
- Comes complete with rechargeable batteries and a wall-fixing kit and user manual
XSH Cam Specifications
- Video resolution 1280 x 720
- Viewing angle 166°
- Audio format Two-way audio with noise-canceling
- Transmission frequency IEEE 802 11 b/g/n (2.4Ghz only)
- Storage capacity Up to 32GB SD card (not supplied)
- IP rating IP44
- Batteries 2x 18650 batteries (total 5200mAh)
- Power consumption 200uA in standby, 170mA in use
- Dimensions 140 x 75 x 30mm
- Weight 275g