The Samsung Galaxy A30 is a beautiful smartphone that offers a truly long-lasting battery life and excellent overall performance both in light and heavy usage. Like all new Samsung phones, Galaxy A30 comes with a USB Type-C port at the bottom, placed next to a mono speaker. These are the more affordable alternatives to the pricier Galaxy S flagships – and while they’re good to look at, in some ways they’re lacking. That’s expected given the much cheaper price.
Getting the most out of your Galaxy phone requires some understanding of how to use it. That’s where having the owner’s manual comes in handy. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it.
Please be sure to read and save the entire manual before using or installing your Samsung Galaxy A30. Misuse may damage the unit and/or cause harm or serious injury. Read this manual in its entirety before using the unit, and save it for future reference.
- Body: Gorilla Glass 3 front, plastic frame and back;
- Screen: 6.4″ Super AMOLED; 19.5:9 aspect ratio; FullHD+ (1080 x 2340 px)
- Rear cameras: 16 MP, f/1.7, PDAF; 5 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide)
- Video capture: 1080p@30fps
- Front camera: 16 MP, f/2.0, fixed-focus; 1080p video
- Chipset: Exynos 7904 Octa (10nm), octa-core processor (2x Cortex-A73@1.8GHz + 6x Cortex-A53@1.6GHz), Mali-G71MP2 GPU.
- Memory: 4GB of RAM + 64GB storage / 3GB of RAM + 32GB storage; Up to 512GB microSD card
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie; Samsung One UI on top
- Battery: 4,000mAh Li-Ion; 15W quick charge
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM/ Single-SIM options available; LTE; USB 2.0 Type-C; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; GPS + GLONASS + BDS; Bluetooth 5.0; FM radio
- Misc: Single bottom-firing speaker, rear-mounted fingerprint reader
|Display||6.4 FHD+ Infinity-U display, 1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Processor||2.2Ghz Octa-core Exynos 7904 chipset|
|Internal Storage||32GB/64GB, Dedicated card slot (expandable up to 512GB)|
|Software||Android 9 Pie-based One UI|
|Primary Camera||16MP (F1.7) + 5MP (F2.2, Ultra-wide)|
|Fingerprint sensor||Yes, rear-mounted|
|Battery||4000mAh with fast charging supported|
|We also have Samsung manuals for-|
|The Samsung Galaxy A series (meaning Alpha) is a line of mid-range Android smartphones manufactured by Samsung Electronics. The Galaxy A series is similar to the high-end Galaxy S series, but with lower specifications and features.|