This might be the phone you’ve been waiting for… the Samsung Galaxy A20. Keep calling, emailing, and texting with a long-lasting battery, and power back up quickly with Fast Charging. Enjoy a bold, bright display on a 6.4″ screen. With an Infinity Display that goes edge-to-edge, you can see more stories before you scroll. Keep more, thanks to 32GB of built-in memory. And capture the moment with the dual-lens camera, then view it all on a vibrant, 6.4″ edge-to-edge Infinity Display.
Getting the most out of your Galaxy phone requires some understanding of how to use it. That’s where having the owner’s manual comes in handy. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it.
Please be sure to read and save the entire manual before using your Samsung Galaxy A20. Misuse may result in damage to the unit and/or cause harm or serious injury. Read this manual in its entirety before using the unit, and save it for future reference.
|AMOLED display||Mediocre camera performance|
|Excellent battery backup and fast charging||Performance|
|Premium design||Low display resolution|
- 3G Bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 – 4G LTE Bands LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) > (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- Super AMOLED 16.20cm (6.4″) HD+ Infinity-V Display (~268 ppi density) – Android Pie Samsung One UI
- 32GB + 3GB RAM – microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot) – Exynos 7884 Octa-core – Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery – Fast battery charging 15W
- Rear Camera: 13MP (F1.9)+5MP (F2.2) – Front Camera: 8MP (F2.0) – Video:1080p@30fps – Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example )
|We also have Samsung manuals for-|
|The Samsung Galaxy A series (meaning Alpha) is a line of mid-range Android smartphones manufactured by Samsung Electronics. The Galaxy A series is similar to the high-end Galaxy S series, but with lower specifications and features.|