This might be the phone you’ve been waiting for… the Samsung Galaxy A20. Keep calling, emailing, and texting with a long-lasting battery, and power back up quickly with Fast Charging.
Samsung Galaxy A20 user manual
Enjoy a bold, bright viewing experience on a 6.4″ screen. With an Infinity Display that goes edge-to-edge, you can see more stories before you scroll. Keep more, thanks to 32GB of built-in memory. And capture the moment with the dual-lens camera, then view it all on a vibrant, 6.4″ edge-to-edge Infinity Display.
|AMOLED display||Mediocre camera performance|
|Excellent battery backup and fast charging||Performance|
|Premium design||Low display resolution|
Galaxy A20 Specifications
- 3G Bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 – 4G LTE Bands LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) > (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- Super AMOLED 16.20cm (6.4″) HD+ Infinity-V Display (~268 ppi density) – Android Pie Samsung One UI
- 32GB + 3GB RAM – microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot) – Exynos 7884 Octa-core – Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery – Fast battery charging 15W
- Rear Camera: 13MP (F1.9)+5MP (F2.2) – Front Camera: 8MP (F2.0) – Video:1080p@30fps – Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example )
|We also have Samsung manuals for|
|The Samsung Galaxy A series (meaning Alpha) is a line of mid-range Android smartphones manufactured by Samsung Electronics. The Galaxy A series is similar to the high-end Galaxy S series, but with lower specifications and features.|