If you’re looking for a comprehensive guide to operating your Samsung A20 smartphone, look no further than the official Samsung Galaxy A20 manual. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it.
Please read and save the entire manual before using your Samsung Galaxy A20. Misuse may damage the unit or cause harm or serious injury. Read this manual in its entirety before using the unit, and save it for future reference.
This might be the phone you’ve been waiting for… the Samsung Galaxy A20. Keep calling, emailing, and texting with a long-lasting battery, and power back up quickly with Fast Charging. Enjoy a bold, bright display on a 6.4″ screen. With an Infinity Display that goes edge-to-edge, you can see more stories before you scroll. Keep more, thanks to 32GB of built-in memory. And capture the moment with the dual-lens camera, then view it all on a vibrant, 6.4″ edge-to-edge Infinity Display.
Samsung Galaxy A20 Specifications
- 3G Bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 – 4G LTE Bands LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) > (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- Super AMOLED 16.20cm (6.4″) HD+ Infinity-V Display (~268 ppi density) – Android Pie Samsung One UI
- 32GB + 3GB RAM – microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot) – Exynos 7884 Octa-core – Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery – Fast battery charging 15W
- Rear Camera: 13MP (F1.9)+5MP (F2.2) – Front Camera: 8MP (F2.0) – Video:1080p@30fps – Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example )
|We also have Samsung Galaxy A Series user manuals for-|