I personally own the Rega Planar 1 and love it. Squint a little and you’d struggle to spot the difference between the Planar 2 and Planar 1. Both feature an identical rectangular plinth although the Planar 2’s is available in red as well as the black or white laminated finishes of the Planar 1. Both come with Rega’s standard removable dust cover. As with my Planar 1, you’re stuck having to remove the platter any time you swap between 33 and 45rpm.
The turntable manual is a useful resource for learning about all the features and functions of your device. Reading the manual can help you discover new features and get the most out of your device. It can help you troubleshoot problems, customize settings, and optimize its performance. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it.
Please be sure to read and save the entire manual before using your Planar 2. Misuse may damage the unit or cause harm or serious injury. Read this manual in its entirety before using the unit, and save it for future reference.
- RB220 precision tonearm
- Rega Carbon cartridge factory fitted
- 24 V low noise, low vibration motor
- 10 mm float glass opti-white platter
- Supplied with clear dust cover as standard
- Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects
- Tonearm Hand assembled RB220 tonearm
- Cartridge Factory fitted Carbon moving magnet cartridge
- Motor 24 V low noise motor
- Dimensions (lid closed) (W x H x D) 447 x 117 x 360 mm
- Weight 5.5 kg