Universal remotes are great when you want to consolidate all your remotes into one device. Harmony remotes are among the best. It’s easy to set up, program, and use and Harmony 665’s ability to fix things that go wrong is very helpful. The Logitech Harmony 665 is an advanced remote control for your TV or home theater. It’s a standard-looking, standard-size remote control with a small monochrome display screen and is powered by 2 AA batteries.
Getting the most out of your Logitech remote control requires some understanding of how to use it. That’s where having the owner’s manual comes in handy. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it
Please be sure to read and save the entire manual before using your Logitech Harmony 665. Misuse may damage the unit and/or cause harm or serious injury. Read this manual in its entirety before using the unit, and save it for future reference.
|Great price considering the power||A bit awkward in the hand|
|Customizable LCD makes key commands easier to find||Tiny screen limits flexibility|
|Support for 23 favorite channels|
- Connection Type Micro USB
- Infrared (IR) Yes
- LCD Display 1.5 inch (diagonal), 65,000 color screen, 128 x 128 pixels
- Backlit Buttons All buttons below the LCD screen are backlit
- Battery Details 2 AA batteries (included)
- Remote 58mm
(2.3 inches) 33mm (1.3 inch) 222mm
(8.75 inches) 170g
Is the Harmony 665 backlit?
Yes. The remote is fully backlit.
Does the 665 work with firestick?
Harmony Express remotes and Harmony Hub-based remotes work with Fire OS
Is the Harmony 665 discontinued?
Logitech has discontinued its Harmony range of universal remotes. They will continue to be sold on Logitech’s site and through retailers while supplies last.
Getting Started with your Harmony remote
- Download and install the Harmony software.
- If this is your first Harmony remote, create a new account. If you already have a MyHarmony account then you may sign in and add this new remote to your account.
- Ensure you’ve installed the two AA batteries into the back of your remote. Using the supplied USB cable connect the Harmony to your computer.
- If this is your first remote then you’ll be prompted to enter the manufacturer and model for each of your home entertainment devices.
- Once all your devices have been entered, the Harmony software will prompt you to create a Watch TV Activity. You’ll be asked what input each of your devices have to be on in order for you to see the video and hear the sound. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- That’s it! Click the Sync button to transfer these settings to your remote.
We also have the manual for the Logitech Harmony 650.