The SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker from Bose is a very popular mobile speaker. Note that this device requires a proprietary charger, and doesn’t use micro USB. But we still highly recommend it. The SoundLink Mini II has a built-in speakerphone, so you can take calls out loud with clear sound. And voice prompts talk you through Bluetooth pairing, so connecting to your music is easy. For its rich bass delivery matched with clarity in the highs, and its impressively small frame, the SoundLink Mini gets our recommendation.
Please be sure to read and save the entire manual before setting up or using your Bose Soundlink Mini. Misuse may damage the unit and/or cause harm or serious injury. Download the manual and save it for future reference.
|Powerful audio performance with a surprising bass response for its size||Deceptively heavy|
|Well designed||Digital signal processing changes bass response at different volume levels|
|Built-in speakerphone||Aux audio cable isn’t included|
Soundlink Mini features
- Advanced audio performance delivers a full-range listening experience
- The most compact mobile speaker from Bose easily goes where you go
- Wirelessly connects to your Bluetooth device
- Lithium-ion battery provides up to 7 hours of playing time
- Accessories allow for customization and personalization
- Audio Quality: Great full-range sound with the balance of bass and clear treble
- Design and form factor: Convenience, simple, and easy to use
- Durability: Heavy-duty aluminum shell construction and well made; but will it endure a drop? (not sure, never drop it before)
- Portability: About 20 oz. The flexible dock makes it easy to grab and go to a picnic or a road trip!