The Harmony 650 remote manual is a useful resource for learning about all the features and functions of your device. It can help you troubleshoot problems, customize settings, and optimize its performance. Reading the manual can help you discover new features and get the most out of your device With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it.
Please be sure to read and save the entire manual before setting up or using your Harmony 650. Misuse may damage the unit or cause harm or serious injury. Download the manual and save it for future reference.
Logitech has manufactured quite a few Harmony remote models over the years. All seem to handle well, control a decent amount of devices, and are easy to program, we have no problem recommending the Logitech Harmony 650–it’s a great universal remote that’s being sold at a very competitive sub-$100 price.
- Simple to set up and use
- Replaces 8 other remotes, eliminating the complications and clutter that go with them
- Its color screen shows the commands you need for the devices you’re using, and can even provide help if you need it
- View icons for your favorite channels as well as the commands you need for the devices you’re using
- One-click activity buttons automatically turn on the right devices and select the appropriate input settings depending on what you want to do, such as “Watch a DVD” (online setup required)
- Logitech supports 6,000+ brands with their database that grows every day, so your remote won’t become obsolete when you buy a new TV or Blu-ray player
- Requires 2 x AA batteries (included)
We also have the manual for the Logitech Harmony 665