The Canon R5 manual serves as a useful guide to familiarize oneself with the various features and functions of the digital camera. It offers assistance in resolving issues, personalizing configurations, and enhancing overall performance.
Download the Canon R5 manual
|File size||17.7 MB|
Please be sure to read and save the entire manual before setting up or using your Canon R5. Misuse may damage the unit or cause harm or serious injury. Download the manual and save it for future reference.
The Canon R5 is a 45-megapixel full-frame mirrorless camera announced by Canon on July 9, 2020. This is the first Canon mirrorless camera to support 8K recording. The camera will also be able to record HDR videos with a color depth of 10-bit. The Canon EOS R5 won’t just be its best mirrorless camera, it may well be the best camera of this generation — of any brand and any type. Maybe it wasn’t Canon’s stated goal, but these cameras have what it takes to end DSLRs for good.
The R5 will be able to record 8K RAW internally at up to 30p to the CFexpress card. The camera can also record 4K at up to 120p in 4:2:2 10-bit Canon Log using the full width of the sensor.
- 45-megapixel Full-Frame CMOS sensor
- Canon RF lens mount
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
- DIGIC X Image Processor Engine
- Dual Pixel RAW
- In-body Sensor-Shift 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- 0.76x, 0.5″ 5.76m-dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.2″ 2.1M-dot Vari-Angle LCD Touch screen
- LCD Top panel
- ISO 100-51200 (expandable to 102400)
- Continuous shooting up to 20fps
- 8K(8192 x 4320/30p) Raw Video
- UHD 4K (3840×2160/120p) 10-Bit video recording at 1880 Mb/s
- 4k/60p clean output
- Canon Log
- Built-in 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi
- Built-in Bluetooth
- USB-C (USB 3.2 Gen 2) port, USB charging
- 3.5mm headphone port, 3.5mm external microphone port
- CFexpress and SD (UHS-II) slots
- Durable, magnesium alloy body
- Optional BG-R10 battery grip
- Compatible with Canon EX Speedlites
- Optional EF-EOS R5 Mount Adapter for EF, EF-S, TS-E, and MP-E lenses
- Optional Drop-In Filter Mount Adapter EF-EOS R5