The Pixel 4a manual is a useful resource for learning about all the features and functions of your smartphone. It can help you troubleshoot problems, customize settings, and optimize its performance. Reading the manual can help you discover new features and get the most out of your phone. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it.
Pixel 4a user manual
Please be sure to read and save the entire manual before setting up or using your Google Pixel 4A. Misuse may damage the unit or cause harm or serious injury. Download the manual and save it for future reference.
Key features of the Pixel 4a
The Google Pixel 4A smartphone excels with a refined design and quite a solid camera performance. Google also guarantees software updates for three years, which are sure to improve the smartphone even more. Apparently, the cameras in Pixel 4A feature a “software-defined camera,” and the key to successful computational photography, “means doing less with hardwired circuitry and more with code.” Interesting.
- 5.8-inch OLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels
- 12.2 MP rear camera with Night Sight and Super Res Zoom
- 8 MP front-facing camera for high-quality selfies
- 6 GB of RAM for smooth and efficient multitasking
- 128 GB of internal storage
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor
- 3080 mAh battery with fast charging capabilities
Pixel 4A Specifications
- Display: 5.81-inch 1080 x 2340 OLED, 443 ppi with hole punch camera
- Dimensions & weight: 5.7 x 2.7 0.3 inches; 144 grams
- Battery: 3,140mAh
- RAM and storage: 6GB; 128GB
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
- Rear camera: 12.2-megapixel, 1.4 μm pixel width, dual pixel phase detection autofocus, OIS and EIS, f/1.7 equivalent aperture, 77-degree field of view
- Video: 1080p at 30, 60, or 120fps; 720p at 30, 60, or 240fps; 4K a 30fps
- Front camera: 8-megapixel, 1.12 μm pixel width, ƒ/2.0 equivalent aperture, 84-degree field of view
- Other: Stereo speakers, headphone jack, USB-C, no wireless charging
- Supports 4G but not 5G
- Includes 18W USB power adapter and cable inbox, user manual, no headphones inbox
The Google Pixel 4a comes with a standard one-year warranty that covers hardware and software defects. If you have any problems with your Pixel 4a within the first year, you can contact Google customer support for assistance. The warranty does not cover physical damage, so if your Pixel 4a is damaged by accident, you will need to pay for repairs or replacement out of pocket. Additionally, the warranty does not cover water damage, so if your Pixel 4a is damaged by water, you will also be responsible for the cost of repairs or replacement.
Pixel 4A FAQ
Is there a manual mode in Pixel 4a?
Unfortunately, there’s still no manual mode.
Is Pixel 4a outdated?
The Pixel 4a is now discontinued.
How do I set up Google pixel 4a?
Follow the instructions here: https://support.google.com/pixelphone/answer/7158475
What is the advantage of Google pixel 4a?
Google Pixel 4a is powered by Snapdragon 730G octa-core chipset. While not flagship-grade, this is a powerful SoC that’s capable of providing a smooth Android experience.