The Acer Chromebook manual is a useful resource for learning about all the features and functions of your Chromebook. It can help you troubleshoot problems, customize settings, and optimize its performance. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it.
Please be sure to read and save the entire manual before setting up or using your Acer Chromebook. Misuse may damage the unit or cause harm or serious injury. Download the manual and save it for future reference.
It comes as a zip file, which must be unzipped. You will need a pdf reader such as Adobe Reader. A pdf is a file format used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
The Chromebook from Acer comes with a USB 3.0 port to help you share and comes with popular Google apps built-in: Search, Gmail, YouTube, and Hangouts. Create documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and drawings with apps like Google Docs, Zoho, and SlideRocket. Enjoy full-screen video chats with up to nine friends using Google+ Hangouts.
- Intel Celeron N2840 Dual-Core Processor 2.16GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 2.58GHz
- Google Chrome Operating System
- 11.6″ HD ComfyView Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display (1366 x 768 resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio)
- 2GB of DDR3L Onboard Memory
- 16GB internal storage
- Intel HD Graphics
- High-Definition Audio Support
- Two Built-in Stereo Speakers
- Secure Digital (SD) card reader
- 802.11ac WiFi featuring MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- 1 – USB 3.0 port
- 1 – USB 2.0 port
- 1 – HDMI port with HDCP support
- HD Webcam (1280 x 720)
- 3-cell Li-Ion (3220 mAh) Battery
- Up to 9 hours of battery life