Despite the low-end specs, the LG K8 is thankfully up-to-date on Android (it runs version 6.0) and has a removable battery, which is a bonus for people who value swapping out their juice packs. Plus, as an international device, the K8 V has global roaming capabilities but you do need an international service plan from the carrier to use it.
Getting the most out of your Smartphone requires some understanding of how to use it. That’s where having the owner’s manual comes in handy. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it.
Please be sure to read and save the entire manual before setting up or using your K8. Misuse may result in damage to the unit and/or cause harm or serious injury. Download the manual and save it for future reference.
- 5-inch, 1,080×720-pixel resolution display
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow software
- 8-megapixel rear camera
- 4-megapixel front camera
- 16GB of internal storage with a microSD card slot for expansion up to 128GB
- 1.3GHz Snapdragon quad-core processor
- 2,125mAh removable battery