If you’re looking for a comprehensive guide to operating the Acer Aspire 7, look no further than the official Acer Aspire 7 manual. The manual can help you discover new features and get the most out of your laptop. It can help you troubleshoot problems, customize settings, and optimize its performance.
Download the Acer Aspire 7 manual
Please be sure to read and save the entire manual before using or installing your Acer Aspire 7. Misuse may damage the unit or cause harm or serious injury. Read this manual in its entirety before using the unit, and save it for future reference.
Acer Aspire 7 Specifications
The Acer Aspire 7 laptop is really elegant, with a Core i7-9750H processor, and a GeForce GTX 1650 graphics card. The Aspire 7 is one of the most stylish, nearly gaming laptops ever released. It has an aluminum body with chamfered corners that look nice. It has a good contrast ratio and viewing angles that are pleasant, and the display does not flicker.
- Windows 10 Home
- Core™ i7-10750H processor Hexa-core 2.60 GHz
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display
- 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory & 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Backlit Keyboard | Wireless: 802. 11ac Wi-Fi featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2. 4GHz and 5GHz) | LAN: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port)
|We also have Acer manuals for-|