The Acer Aspire 7 laptop is really elegant, with a Core i7-9750H processor, and a GeForce GTX 1650 graphics card. The Aspire 7 is one of the most stylish, nearly gaming laptops ever released. It has an aluminum body with chamfered corners that look nice. It has a good contrast ratio and viewing angles that are pleasant, and the display does not flicker.
Getting the most out of your Acer laptop requires some understanding of how to use it. That’s where having the owner’s manual comes in handy. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it.
Please be sure to read and save the entire manual before using or installing your Acer Aspire 7. Misuse may result in damage to the unit and/or cause harm or serious injury. Read this manual in its entirety before using the unit, and save it for future reference.
|Stylish design features||No SD card reader|
|Comfortable keyboard||No Thunderbolt support|
|Great battery life||Not very comfortable when typing|
|Options are top-level|
- Windows 10 Home
- Core™ i7-10750H processor Hexa-core 2.60 GHz
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display
- 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory & 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Backlit Keyboard | Wireless: 802. 11ac Wi-Fi featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2. 4GHz and 5GHz) | LAN: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port)