Sony Handycam FDR-AX53 is Sony’s consumer 4K Camcorder with a better CMOS video sensor, better optical image stabilization, better audio recording, and improved low light sensitivity compared with their previous AX33 Camcorder. The AX53 is now in stores, and Sony plans to make the AX53 available for everyone to easily shoot 4K videos ready to be uploaded to YouTube or to be edited.
The Sony camcorder manual is a useful resource for learning about all the features and functions of your device. Reading the manual can help you discover new features and get the most out of your device. It can help you troubleshoot problems, customize settings, and optimize its performance. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it.
Please be sure to read and save the entire manual before setting up or using your FDR-AX53. Misuse may damage the unit or cause harm or serious injury. Download the manual and save it for future reference.
The printed manual that comes with the camera is very small and the print inside is even smaller. That’s why we recommend the pdf version, viewable on your computer or mobile device at much larger font sizes. Because “manual” has connotations of dense, boring text, some manufacturers or technical writers prefer the label “guide” for what would traditionally be called a “manual.”
Basic Setup & Maintenance
- Connection Setup
Errors & Messages
- The camcorder displays an error code with the letter C: or E: followed by a number
Movies & Video
- Transfer Video To Your Computer
- How to transfer videos to a Macintosh computer
- The AVCHD video is choppy or does not play back smoothly on a computer.
- AVCHD video is not recognized or cannot be transferred to a Macintosh computer.
Parts & Accessories
- Watch Out for Counterfeit Products
- Can I use the NFC function of the camera to connect with the Mobile Wallet app on a smartphone?