If you’re looking for a comprehensive guide to operating the Sony a7RV, look no further than the official Sony a7RV manual. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it.
Please read and save the entire manual before using your Sony a7RV. Misuse may damage the unit and cause harm or serious injury. Download the manual and save it for future reference.
Sony a7RV features
The Sony a7RV has many features that will appeal to photographers looking for a camera that offers great image quality and advanced functionality. It also comes with an impressive list of creative tools and features.
- 60MP BSI CMOS sensor
- Improved AF with subject recognition
- In-body stabilization rated at up to 8.0EV
- Continuous shooting at up to 10fps with flash (JPEG or Lossy compressed Raw)
- 8K/24p or 4K/60p video (both with 1.24x crop)
- 4K 60p recording at a 1.2x crop or 4K up to 30p recording of the full sensor width
- 10-bit 4:2:2 video options, including S-Log3, S-Cinetone and HLG
- A fully-articulated rear screen on the tilt-out cradle
- Focus bracketing mode (with stacking via computer)
- Multi-shot pixel shift high-res mode with motion compensation (via computer)
- Sensor shift dust removal and close shutter with power off option
- 2×2 MIMO Wi-Fi
- USB-C charging with Power Delivery