If you’re looking for a comprehensive guide to operating the Galaxy Watch, look no further than the official Samsung Galaxy Watch manual. Reading the manual can help you discover new features and get the most out of your device. It can help you troubleshoot problems, customize settings, and optimize its performance. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it.
Samsung Watch Manual
Please read and save the entire manual before setting up or using your Galaxy Watch. Misuse may damage the unit or cause harm or serious injury. Download the manual and save it for future reference.
Galaxy Watch features
The Samsung Galaxy Watch is a smartwatch developed by Samsung Electronics. Straight out of the box the first thing that grabs you about the Samsung Galaxy Watch is that, more than ever before, this smartwatch looks like a real watch. The Samsung Galaxy Watch is the best Samsung has ever made and is great if you are an Android user. If you own an iPhone, the best option for you is still an Apple Watch.
Samsung Galaxy Watch Specifications
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 9110 1.15GHz dual-core/li>
- Display: 1.3 inches (1.2 inches for 42mm models) 360×360 pixels resolution Super AMOLED, Gorilla Glass DX+
- Operating system: Tizen OS 4.0
- RAM: 768MB (1.5GB for LTE model)
- Storage: 4 GB of internal storage
- Wireless technology: NFC, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, and GPS/Glonass. LTE is available on select models too.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, barometer, gyro, heart rate, ambient light
- Other features: IP68 and 5 ATM dust and water-resistant, MIL-STD-810G rated, integrated microphone and speaker
- Battery: 472 mAh battery with wireless charging dock (270 mAh on 42mm model)
- Dimensions: 46 x 49 x 13 mm and 63 grams (46mm model) and 41.9 x 45.7 x 12.7 mm and 49 grams (42mm models)