The Samsung Galaxy Watch is a smartwatch developed by Samsung Electronics. Straight out of the box the first thing that grabs you about the Samsung Galaxy Watch is that, more than ever before, this smartwatch looks like a real watch. The Samsung Galaxy Watch is the best Samsung has ever made and is great if you are an Android user. If you own an iPhone, the best option for you is still an Apple Watch.
Getting the most out of your smartwatch requires some understanding of how to use it. That’s where having the owner’s manual comes in handy. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it.
Please be sure to read and save the entire manual before setting up or using your Galaxy Watch. Misuse may damage the unit and/or cause harm or serious injury. Download the manual and save it for future reference.
|Packed with fitness features||Average battery life when advanced features enabled|
|The rotating bezel and UI are flawless||Bixby is simply terrible|
|Integrated music storage with Spotify support||Limited apps|
|Incredible design and quality construction|
|2-3 day battery life when the always-on watch face is disabled|
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 9110 1.15GHz dual-core/li>
- Display: 1.3 inches (1.2 inches for 42mm models) 360×360 pixels resolution Super AMOLED, Gorilla Glass DX+
- Operating system: Tizen OS 4.0
- RAM: 768MB (1.5GB for LTE model)
- Storage: 4 GB of internal storage
- Wireless technology: NFC, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, and GPS/Glonass. LTE is available on select models too.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, barometer, gyro, heart rate, ambient light
- Other features: IP68 and 5 ATM dust and water-resistant, MIL-STD-810G rated, integrated microphone and speaker
- Battery: 472 mAh battery with wireless charging dock (270 mAh on 42mm model)
- Dimensions: 46 x 49 x 13 mm and 63 grams (46mm model) and 41.9 x 45.7 x 12.7 mm and 49 grams (42mm models)