The Samsung Galaxy S20, the smallest of the S20 family, comes with a 6.2-inch display while offering substantial savings over its larger siblings. As is typical with Samsung’s Galaxy S series, experts found little to dislike about the phone and many recommend it as both the best value in the current lineup and the best option for the average person.
Manual for the Samsung Galaxy S20
The S20 Ultra also has a 40-megapixel front-facing camera, but for me, image quality isn’t especially better than the S20’s 10-megapixel selfie shooter.
|5G ready||High price tag|
|All-day battery life||The fingerprint scanner is slow|
|Beautiful 120hz HDR screen for movies and videos||No headphone jack|
|Supports wireless charging||Tons of pre-installed apps|
Galaxy S20 features
- Takes 108-megapixel photos
- Offers 8K video recording
- Display: 6.2-inch QHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X display with 120 Hz maximum refresh rate and HDR10+ compatibility
- Camera: Triple camera with 12MP main, 64MP telephoto, 12MP ultra-wide; 10MP selfie camera
- Memory: 12/16GB of RAM, up to 512GB of expandable storage
- Battery: 4,000 mAh, fast wired and wireless charging reverse wireless charging
The Galaxy S20 and S20 Plus are the first mainstream 5G phones, and that fact is a huge part of their marketing push. Maybe hold on for a bit of competition before you spend your smartphone budget.
|We also have manuals for-|