The Nikon D3300 manual is a useful resource for learning about all the features and functions of your digital camera. It can help you troubleshoot problems, customize settings, and optimize its performance. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it.
Manual for the Nikon D3300
|File size||6 MB|
Please be sure to read and save the entire manual before setting up or using your Nikon D3300. Misuse may damage the unit or cause harm or serious injury. Download the manual and save it for future reference.
Nikon’s entry-level D3300 is a fine little camera. Improvements include a later generation processor, a different sensor with the same resolution and lack of an anti-aliasing filter, one-step increases in ISO sensitivity and continuous shooting rate along with a 60p/50p Full HD video capability. For someone looking for their first DSLR, the D3300 is worthy of consideration. It’s since been superseded by the Nikon D3400, which we believe is now the best entry-level DSLR camera on the market.
- 24.2 MP CMOS DX-format sensor
- 5 frames per second continuous shooting
- 11 AF points with 3D tracking
- ISO 100-12800 (expandable to 25600)
- 1080 (60, 50, 30, 25, 24 fps) HD video (MPEG-4/H.264/MOV)
- 3-inch LCD with 921,000 dots
- Expeed 4 processing
- Easy panorama mode and beginner-friendly Guide mode
- Wi-Fi enabled with WU-1a Wireless Adapter and compatible smartphone or tablet (not included)
- SD/SDHC/SDXC memory
|We also have Nikon manuals for-|