If you’re looking for the manual for the Nikon D3200, you’ve come to the right place.
User manual for the D3200
We have sourced the user manual for the D3200. You can download it here.
The D3200 is packed with advanced as well as many beginner features to help photographers of all levels take that important step from point-and-shoot to DSLR.
Nikon D3200 features
- 24.2-megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor
- Full HD (1080p) video recording with fulltime AF at 24 or 30 fps, manual exposure control, and stereo sound via a microphone input jack
- 3.0-inch LCD screen (921K dots)
- 4 fps high-speed continuous shooting at full resolution
- standard ISO range of 100-6400, expandable to ISO 12,800
- EXPEED 3 Image Processing and an 11-point AF system that works with Nikon’s Scene Recognition System
- 11-point AF System
- Guide Mode offers users step-by-step instructions on how to “capture amazing images”
- Six Scene Modes:
- Night Portrait
- HDMI output
- Optional WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter lets users remotely control the Nikon D3200 and transfer photos for sharing from Android platform smartphones and tablets (expect an iOS application in the fall of 2012).