Are you looking for the Motorola Nexus 6 manual? If so, you’ve come to the right place! This helpful guide will provide essential information on understanding and using your phone, such as customizing settings, troubleshooting common problems, and optimizing its performance. By quickly familiarizing yourself with the features of your phone, you can ensure that it is used safely and effectively.
Please be sure to read and save the entire manual before using or installing your Nexus 6. Misuse may damage the unit or cause harm or serious injury. Read this manual in its entirety before using the unit, and save it for future reference.
|File size||768 kB|
The Nexus 6 manual will help you with the following:
- Wireless & connectivity settings
- Device settings
- Security settings
- Account and location settings
- Notification and Interruption settings
- App settings
Motorola Nexus 6 features
The Nexus 6 is an attractive, well-made smartphone. It runs Android 5.0 Lollipop but you’re limited to a maximum of 64GB of storage. The Nexus 6 is better looking than the LG G3 and on par with the similarly metal-edged Galaxy Note 4. Only the metal uni-body iPhone 6 Plus feels like a more premium product, but then that’s a lot more slippery without a case on.
Google’s hardware division stepped away from tablets in 2019, concentrating its efforts on laptops. The last phone in the series, the Nexus 6P, came out in 2015. However, Nexus devices still hold outsized mindshare for some audiences and Android enthusiasts in general.
- Product Dimensions: Height: 159.3mm (6.27 inches) Width: 83.0 mm (3.15 inches) Curve: 3.8-10.1mm (0.15-0.39 inches)
- Operating System: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Display: 5.96″ AMOLED, 1440×2560, 16:9 aspect ratio, 493 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Weight: 184 grams (6.49 ounces)
- Battery: 3220 mAh Mixed usage up to 24 hours*
- Processor: 2.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 with quad-core CPU (APQ 8084-AB), Adreno 420 GPU
- Memory: 3GB
- Camera: 13MP IMX 214 Image Sensor
- Connectivity: Micro USB, 3.5mm headset jack
- Bluetooth Technology: Bluetooth version 4.1 LE
- SIM Card: Nano-SIM
- Networks: GSM/GPRS/EDGE, UMTS/HSPA+, 4G LTE