The Doro 6030 is great for hearing impaired people, having good amplification capabilities. The screen is nice and large for a mobile phone, so text messages are clearly seen. Still, you may run into Doro 6030 problems.
Manual for the 6030
The Doro 6030 is one of the few 4G LTE voice phones you can still buy. With HD Voice, it delivers a significant leap in voice quality when calling other phones on the AT&T physical network, and it has a very good keypad. It’s all the phone you need if all you want to do is make calls.
Doro 6030 features
- Visual ring indicator
- Assistance button
- Backlit keypad
- Key tones
- 4 one-touch speed dials
- Phonebook: 100 names and numbers
- Receive and send SMS/MMS
- Predictive text
- Startup wizard – a great feature that guides you through the phone menu and functions
- 9 polyphonic ringtones
- Vibrating ringer
- Camera 0.3 Megapixel
- Hearing Aid Compatibility Rating T4/M4
- You’ll always know who’s calling.
- You’ll never miss a call.
- Your phone will be your new best friend, and you can’t put it down!
|Seniors features||Minimal features and performance|
|Inexpensive||No Wi-Fi or USB|
|Keyboard designed for easy-to-use||The camera is only 0.3 MP|
|Very simple interface|
Doro 6030 Specs
- Resolution display: 320*240
- Colour display
- Optional display modes for optimized for visually impaired users
- Display size: 2.4″ – 49*36mm
- Handset size: 100*53*18mm
- Weight: 94g
- Battery included: 800mAh-Li-ion
- Talk time: up to 8 hours
- Standby time: up to 530 hours
- Universal charging solution
- GSM: 900/1800/1900
- Bluetooth 3.0
For seniors, some special features are beneficial to have. They make living your golden years more convenient. The emergency button, HD voice output, and easy interface are among these useful features. Get the most out of your flip phone with the Doro manual.
If you just need to know how to reset your Doro phone, instructions can be found here.