If you’re looking for a comprehensive guide to operating the Canon HF20, look no further than the official Canon Vixia HF20 manual. Reading the manual can help you discover new features and get the most out of your device. It can help you troubleshoot problems, customize settings, and optimize its performance. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it.
Download the Canon Vixia HF20 manual
Please read and save the entire manual before setting up or using your Canon HF20. Misuse may damage the unit or cause harm or serious injury. Download the manual and save it for future reference.
Canon HF20 features
The Canon VIXIA HF20 has a 15x HD Video Lens, a SuperRange Optical Image Stabilizer, a 3.89-megapixel Full HD CMOS Image Sensor, and a DIGIC DV III Image Processor to ensure that every shot is perfect. A built-in 32 GB internal Flash drive allows you to store up to 12 hours of HD video, while you can also store footage on a removable SDHC memory card. A user-friendly layout and seamless controls allow for ultimate control.
Canon Vixia HF20 Specifications
- 32 GB Internal Flash drive as well as removable SDHC memory cards
- 15x HD video lens; DIGIC DV III image processor
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD recording
- 3.89 MP Full HD CMOS image sensor
- SuperRange Optical Image Stabilizer
- Genuine Canon Face Detection
- HDMI Port for easy connectivity to your HDTV