The metal detector manual is a useful resource for learning about all the features and functions of your device. It can help you troubleshoot problems, customize settings, and optimize its performance. Reading the manual can help you discover new features and get the most out of your device That’s where having the user guide comes in handy. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it.
Download the XP ORX user guide
For safe and optimum performance, the XP ORX must be used properly. Carefully read and follow all instructions and guidelines in this guide and give special attention to the CAUTION and WARNING statements. Misuse may result in damage to the unit or cause harm or serious injury.
The XP ORX metal detector is one of the lightest and most rugged detectors on the market. It is also one of the easiest to use. XP metal detectors are some of the most popular on the market and for good reason. These detectors are designed to be durable and easy to use, with a variety of features that make them perfect for both intermediate and experienced users.
Metal detectors come in a variety of shapes and sizes, but they all have one common goal: to help you find hidden metal objects.
Key features of the XP ORX
- 4 Built-In Programs: 2 for Coins Relics and Jewelry + 2 for Gold Prospecting
- 2 User-Defined Programs
- Trusted XP Fast Wireless Technology: Connect to the coil, remote, plus optional headphones and MI-6 pinpointer.
- Re-designed ultra-light Telescopic “S” stem
- Go Terrain Mobile App Compatible (Coming Soon)
- Light Weight: 1 Pound 14 Ounces (870 grams)
- Lithium Battery: Up to 20 Hour Battery Life
- 99 Levels of Sensitivity
- 5 levels of IAR (Iron Amplitude Rejection) Discrimination in Gold Programs
- 20 Threshold Levels
- Iron Tone with Pitch Audio (ON/OFF)
- Manual and Automatic Ground Balance
- Salt Mode Ground Rejection
- Target Identification with Iron Probability
- Pinpoint Function with Target Zoom