The Victure NK200 1080p security camera system records in 1080P HD to capture crisp images, provide HD live video, ensures smooth footage day and night with 2.0 Megapixel bullet cameras. Up to 65ft Night Vision.
User manual for the Victure 1080p
We have scoured the Visture website for any online manual for their network security cameras but have not found one. It appears a printed manual comes in the box but no online version exists.
There are a multitude of YouTube videos which may assist you with your problem.
Victure 1080p features
- Plug and Play & Easy Setup: The wireless security cameras are paired with the NVR system at the manufacturing plant. Just connect the power supply, you can enjoy a 24*7 monitoring service. Inserting a 1TB hard drive (not included) can save one and a half months of continuous recording video, which is very suitable for villas, homes, offices, shops, hotels, warehouses, schools, businesses, or other places you want.
- Multiple IP cameras can be connected: Connect the wireless security NVR system to the router then download the free app ”Eseecloud’ into your windows & Mac, Pad, or Android or iOS. You can remote access simultaneously on multiple devices at any time, anywhere with Wi-Fi/ 2G/ 3G/ 4G. You will never miss out on a moment with remote and local playback.
- Motion Detection and Email Alert: Smart notifications with email/snapshot alerts will be sent to your mailbox when motion is detected. Customize your own detection zone for each camera, you will get extra peace of mind by receiving instant alerts to avoid frequent alarm.
- IP66 Waterproof Security Cameras: Records in 1080P HD to capture crisp images, provide HD live video, ensures smooth footage day and night with 2.0 Megapixel bullet cameras. Up to 65ft Night Vision. The IP metal housing camera has an IP66 dustproof and waterproof rating.
- Expandable 8 Channel NVR System: This wireless security camera system can support up to 8 cameras connected. In the user manual, is attached detailed connection instructions.
|Good value||Extra cameras not available from the manufacturer|
|Very good resolution||User complaints about the Web app|
|Easy to view, playback|
Settings for Victure cameras are built right into our free surveillance software – click “Add” then “IP camera with wizard” to automatically setup your Victure cameras. Remember to also try connecting via ONVIF as Victure cameras may support ONVIF connections as well.