If you’re looking for a comprehensive guide to operating the Viper Quadcopter, look no further than the official Sky Viper manual. It can help you troubleshoot problems, customize settings, and optimize its performance. Reading the manual can help you discover new features and get the most out of your Sky Viper. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it.
Download the Viper Quadcopter Instructions
|File size||1.9 MB|
Please read and save the entire manual before using your Sky Viper. Misuse may damage the unit or cause harm or serious injury. Please read this manual in its entirety before using the unit, and save it for future reference.
Sky Viper Features:
The Sky Viper v950HD drone is a type of unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) that is typically used for recreational purposes, such as flying and taking aerial photos and videos. Sky Viper drones are known for their durability and ease of use, making them a popular choice among hobbyists and beginners.
- Measures 12.75 inches blade to blade
- Record 720p high definition pictures and videos with one-touch panoramic video capture Super tough DuraflexTM polypropylene body is strong enough to withstand nearly any flight sustained impact 4-blade
- 2 quick-charge 650 mAh 3.7 V LiPo batteries, Adjustable flight controls 4 AAA Duracell batteries (included)
- High-performance 2.4 GHz transmitter
- Adjustable HD SkyProTM camera 4 GB MicroSD memory card (included) allowing to capture 20 minutes of flight footage at a time (upgradeable to 32 GB MicroSD, sold separately)