The Scantronic 9427+ is a 6-zone remote keypad designed to be compatible with 9448-90 and 9448UK-60 alarm/security control panels by Scantronic. It is easy to install and fits any 9448 series alarm panels. If you lose your code to arm/disarm the keypad, you must follow the instructions in the installation manual.
Getting the most out of your control panel requires some understanding of how to use it. That’s where having the owner’s manual comes in handy. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to set Scantronic 9427.
Please be sure to read and save the entire manual before setting up or using your Scantronic 9427+ remote keypad. Misuse may result in damage to the unit and/or cause harm or serious injury. Download the manual and save it for future reference. The keypad does not come with any instructions. The installation instructions for it are contained within the instructions for the main control panel.
- 10 LED display including “DAY” system status LED
- 4-wire keypad highway connection
- Star or daisy chain configuration
- Two-key PA facility mimics the control panel option
- Tactile illuminated hardwearing keys
- Quiescent current 20mA
- Dimensions 115mm x 11mm x 28mm
- Weight 133g
- Scantronic alarm manual 9427