Reading the PDF manual for the Scantronic 9427+ can be beneficial because it can provide you with important information on how to set up, use, and maintain your keypad. The Scantronic 9427+ requires some understanding of how to use it. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage.
Download the Scantronic manual
|File size||19 kB|
Please read and save the entire manual before setting up or using your control panel keypad. Misuse may damage the unit or cause harm or serious injury. Download and save it for future reference. The keypad does not come with any instructions. The installation instructions for it are contained within the instructions for the main control panel.
The Scantronic 9427+ is a 6-zone remote keypad designed to be compatible with 9448-90 and 9448UK-60 alarm/security control panels by Scantronic. It is easy to install and fits any 9448 series alarm panels. If you lose your code to arm/disarm the keypad, you must follow the instructions in the installation manual.
- 10 LED display including “DAY” system status LED
- 4-wire keypad highway connection
- Star or daisy chain configuration
- Two-key PA facility mimics the control panel option
- Tactile illuminated hardwearing keys
- Quiescent current 20mA
- Dimensions 115mm x 11mm x 28mm
- Weight 133g
- Scantronic alarm manual 9427